November 20, 2017, 06:10:10 PM

Author Topic: It's Time to Get SERIOUS!!!!  (Read 2870 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
It's Time to Get SERIOUS!!!!
« on: October 19, 2009, 10:25:06 PM »
I saw in a gun magazine the other day that Remington is making a 45/70 side by side rifle. It's actually made in Russia but upon seeing it I realized that was what was MISSING for the truly SERIOUS squirrel hunter....

That is a....

.22lr side by side rifle!!!!

Yessiree Bob.

No more of these piddly semi's and lever's and bolt action rifle's. A REAL hunter should shoot a REAL rifle by God!!!

OK, here's how it works....

You have to get the slouch looking safari hat AND the coat with the recoil pads on it. You must also wear an ascot when you go. You must have a native tracker to go with you and use his spear to protect you if your two shot's miss and the squirrel attacks.

My tracker's name will be Im Gwanna Kickbootie...So get your own name for your tracker.

You are allowed to hold two extra rounds between your index and ring finger like the do in Africa. But you can carry no more than 20 rounds total. Full metal jacket prefered but you can carry cor-bon's if you desire.

We'll hold a contest every year and those who survive will be given the coveted "Fluffy Taco Award" as the highest achievment possible.

Ask BC what a fluffy taco is if you're not sure!!!!!

Decision of the judges will be final.

:idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: It's Time to Get SERIOUS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 10:50:48 PM »
I'm in, my Tracker is Zumtin Gottadi.
 Now everybody PM Big for an explaination of the Fluffy Taco.  :twisted:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 10:52:48 PM by MOSPARKY »
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline meatisgood

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 11:05:14 PM »
lmao ;D, I'm in too my guide's name is Rex Ten-Thumbs from the Slap-A-Ho Tribe O0.
Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.
"Ted Nugent"

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 07:01:14 AM »
Sounds like a neat rifle! I would be sure to load one barrel with a solid and the other barrel with a core bonded round. You know how it is to hunt such dangerous game with a double. It could mean certain death if the bullet doesn't punch through heavy muscle and bone.

And those squirrel charges are within close range when having to go into the bush in persuit of a wounded one.  They charge with little notice and response time.

I suggest practicing quick loading with the two spare rounds carried. It means life or death during a squirrel charge.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Nick_T

• Can I shoot one time?
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 08:18:48 AM »
Ok, this has to be the funniest thing I've read on the internet in quite some time.

If i can find a .22 SxS I'll be all over this contest, I didn't hesitate about the gnad contest, this should be less revieling of someones nature. I've got a safari hat, mines not bone colored but is camo, and the same for the coat, which kinda makes me wonder why they wear a dang heavy coat in Africa where it's 110degs in the shade, but that's neither here nor there because they wear them so it evidently in a must. I had to look up the word "ascot", kinda worries me that you knew what it was, they look gay, but may be a necessity for doubling as a turnicate for when a squirrel rips an arm or leg off. Found a native tracker, belongs to the "Bloods" tribe, Named Kebow but goes by "Big John", dunno what that's all about, and is already profecient with a handgun. Once I get the sites weilded on the side of the SxS barrel so he can shoot it sideways he'll be good to go. I will start practicing holding 2 rounds between my fingers, seems like of lame because with the speed of a charging squirrel getting them in the gun on time would be a improbable action.

BC, please explain to everyone what the Fluffy Taco is all about. I'd hate for someone to get something that they don't know how to use.

Lets do this!

Nick T

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 09:00:57 AM »
It sounds dangerous. I have a family. Need some time to think it over, write a will.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 09:01:17 AM »
Thanks for the critical information for the required gear, Nick! A gentleman hunter certainly wouldn't want to be seen unprepared while hunting and being without the proper clothes and gear. Good heavens!  :shock:

The fellows at the Queen's Castle Hunt Club, the entire gentry at the fox club, the whole polo club, and the entire membership of the country golf club would never offer another talllyho to such a forgetful outcasted lout. And the Tea And Crumpets At Noon And Four Monarch Club would be shocked and agast!  :shock:

Yes, I can understand your necessary modifications, Nick. I always wondered how those fellas from the Hood shoot sideways and always hit their enemies and targets. It has to be an aquired skill, you suppose? And they do all that with their britches halfway to their ankles, without tripping.  ??? ;D

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 09:05:15 AM »
It sounds dangerous. I have a family. Need some time to think it over, write a will.
Yes, by all means, have everything in order before such a dangerous hunt!
I am seriously considering loading depleted uranium projectiles for such dangerous game.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 09:16:40 AM »
Their thirst for blood is insatiable

[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2009, 09:20:28 AM »
Their thirst for blood is insatiable

:shock: Yes, the bloodlust is upon them!

Facebook Comments