November 20, 2017, 12:39:26 AM

Author Topic: It's Time to Get SERIOUS!!!!  (Read 2869 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: It's Time to Get SERIOUS!!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2009, 09:50:58 AM »

As for a "fluffy taco", I can't seem to find what exactly that is.  ???  I know what a "pink taco" is though. :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2009, 09:56:06 AM »

As for a "fluffy taco", I can't seem to find what exactly that is.  ???  I know what a "pink taco" is though. :wink:

:shock: WHOA! SHOOT, BC, SHOOT!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Nick_T

• Can I shoot one time?
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2009, 12:09:22 PM »
I actially thought I had it all going on! Got the hat, coat, but refuse to wear an ascot. I customized this CZ to give it a safari look but I guess it's just sub-par to the double guns.

I feel so ashamed! Someone is going to throw the fassion fro'pa flag for a weapons infraction. This might ruin my weekend hunt, and think of all the sparrows I could have saved from the clutches of a horrid squack death.

As for a "fluffy taco", I can't seem to find what exactly that is.  :-\   I know what a "pink taco" is though.  :wink:

Take the pink one, attach hair.   O0

Nick T

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2009, 05:05:58 PM »
I think I might know what a fluffy taco is. :shock: but that is the type of squirrel I want to hunt. O0
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2009, 09:28:05 PM »
Sorry Nick, but you gotta' have the ascot. Stewart Granger and Victure Mature ALWAYS WORE THEM IN ALL THEIR SAFARI MOVIES!!!!!!!!

Just be careful that your tracker from the Bloods tribe doesn't cross tracks with someone from the Crypts tribe. Could be a slight problem there!!! :shock: :shock:

Now if you want I can get you an ascot....This IS Atlanta after all.

Certain areas of town are full of FLAMING ASCOTS....But it's dangerous to go into those parts without steel underwear. :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 09:43:18 PM »
As to the "fluffy taco".....

You don't need to add sour cream to it, but sometimes hot sauce helps!
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I wish Dark Angel was here. :roll: :wink:

If she thought she was offended then....

She'd be LIVID now!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 09:51:41 PM »
I dont remember any dark angel. It must have been before i was a member or during my little pitty party that i was in for like 7 months or so.
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 09:52:30 PM »
;D ;D ;D
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 11:06:43 PM »
Here you go Fuzz, this should bring you up to date re: Dark Angel http://www.gutpilestyle.com/ForumSMF/just-jawin/was-it-bad-of-me/
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 10:31:43 AM »
Here you go Fuzz, this should bring you up to date re: Dark Angel http://www.gutpilestyle.com/ForumSMF/just-jawin/was-it-bad-of-me/

How'd I know that that topic was going to come back up?  :roll: ;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments