November 24, 2017, 05:25:10 PM

Author Topic: It's Time to Get SERIOUS!!!!  (Read 2875 times)

Offline Nick_T

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Can I shoot one time?
Re: It's Time to Get SERIOUS!!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2009, 12:21:11 PM »
Does a camo hankerchief count as an ascot if worn properly  ??? ? In my sorrows this morning for not meeting the requirements to join the safari, I done this  :tickedoff ........

My boy would be mad as hell if he knew what I did after I dropped him off at school.  ;D

Nick T

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2009, 12:37:40 PM »
wow nice 5 squirrelz in one trip. O0 O0 O0
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2009, 12:46:07 PM »

My boy would be mad as hell if he knew what I did after I dropped him off at school.  ;D

Nick T

So how do you plan on explaining the fresh squirrels in the refigerator?  Or do you plan on "destroying" the evidence prior to him getting home from school? :wink:

Man, you're a squirrel hunting fanatic aren't you? :D  Probably a good thing you've got several good places to go down there.  Nothing like feeding the addiction! O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Nick_T

• Can I shoot one time?
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2009, 12:46:45 PM »
wow nice 5 squirrelz in one trip. O0 O0 O0

All I lacked was my SxS .22 and ascot and I'd been in the game.

Nick T

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2009, 12:51:36 PM »
I see you also got most head and neck shots too.
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Nick_T

• Can I shoot one time?
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2009, 12:56:13 PM »
So how do you plan on explaining the fresh squirrels in the refigerator?  Or do you plan on "destroying" the evidence prior to him getting home from school? :wink:

Man, you're a squirrel hunting fanatic aren't you? :D  Probably a good thing you've got several good places to go down there.  Nothing like feeding the addiction! O0

Got them soaking and might cook them up here at the office tomorrow for lunch. Kinda cool changing into my camo's outside the truck this morning, right at 40degs.

Love the squirrel hunting. For one I don't have to look for a place to hunt or pay for a lease, orchard owners call the house when they're having squirrel or crow problems. Guns and ammo aren't expensive, unless you make it that way. If things aren't working out in one spot, just get up and move, isn't like deer hunting where ya have to stay perfectly still in one spot forever, some say I have ADD but I beg to differ, I just like to have ample targets and pull the trigger more than once in a morning. And last but far from least, my kid can join me on the weekends or holidays when he's out of school and he loves it as much as I do.

I see you also got most head and neck shots too.

Allot more luck there than skill, I killed 3 of those in one spot and they all would have fell into the same #5 wash tub if I had placed one under that limb. Got to love a fresh orchard where they haven't been hunted this century.

Nick T

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2009, 10:17:27 AM »
Nice going and pictures, Nick!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments