November 22, 2017, 09:42:51 AM

Author Topic: peta fails  (Read 1281 times)

Offline jonnythehunter1

• Gut Pile Club Member
peta fails
« on: October 23, 2009, 12:17:59 PM »
from some random peta member:When I was about ten years old my dad brought home a deer that he had shot while he was hunting. He field-dressed it right in our back yard and brought the legs inside and laid them on our dining room table. He then handed me a knife and demanded that I learn how to butcher an animal. I cried and vomited, but he persisted and yelled until I butchered the poor animal. That was the day I became a vegetarian. I always look back on that day and feel such remorse for the poor deer that lost his life due to a sport. I regret not fighting my father harder about the whole issue, and I'm deeply ashamed that I succumbed and aided in his mutilation. peta member fail  :twisted:!!another fail!!  When I was a child, my dad would take me hunting. I am a great shot but a terrible hunter, fortunately. One trip, we went squirrel hunting and I shot a squirrel at the top of a tree. As he fell, hitting each branch on the way down, I cried. To this day, the guilt still stings, and I will NEVER hunt an animal again. tell me why the heck somebody would cry for a dead squirrel? wussss :twisted: why so fails?:When I was 7, I went on a fishing trip with my dad's company. I hooked a catfish through the eye socket. He went blind and was bleeding. He was swinging back and forth and trapped. They told me to throw him back to be nice (which I did) but I didn't feel that could make up for what I had done. This experience taught me that the fish are just like us because they can feel pain too and led me to my becoming vegetarian (and now vegan).
go to heck peta. and lick toads while your at it.
the vpc are anti hunters, just the gun hating ones.

Offline ray40cal

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: peta fails
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 04:14:23 AM »

lozlolz
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 08:36:16 AM »
Now see.......... Bad things come to the animals when the tree huggers don't mind their own business.

The world would be a heck of a lot better place if people would quit worrying about what everyone else does and just mind their own freaking business! O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 09:21:28 AM »
Now see.......... Bad things come to the animals when the tree huggers don't mind their own business.

The world would be a heck of a lot better place if people would quit worrying about what everyone else does and just mind their own freaking business! O0
  O0  :twisted: Yeah on that!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 11:45:30 AM »
I cried when I watched that video...from laughing so hard!

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 02:38:22 PM »
It just made me hungry.  ;D
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Facebook Comments