December 12, 2017, 12:49:01 PM

Author Topic: Venison Chili  (Read 1014 times)

Offline steeliebob

Venison Chili
« on: October 26, 2009, 02:32:29 PM »
Now that I have your attention, I am new to the site but I have checked it out and I like it. I am a yooper from St Ignace Michigan. I am more into fishing than hunting but I always leave room in the freezer for a deer. Shot a tastey boar last spring and I am looking forward to another boar hunt. The fishing up here is awesome at times for salmon and trout, I have a fully rigged boat and love to go out on the great lakes and catch a fillet o fish

Offline born-to-hunt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
Re: Venison Chili
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 02:35:55 PM »
WELCOME TO THE PILE
It sounds like you like to eat what you kill a lot. O0
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 02:38:27 PM by born-to-hunt »
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 08:10:43 PM »
Glad to have you around steeliebob. O0  If you've had a look around, you know by now that we don't take kindly to people mentioning food and then not following through with it. :knuppel2 :knuppel2  So where's the chili man??  :knuppel2 :knuppel2

;D ;D

Seriously, if you have looked around, you can tell that this place isn't your "typical" hunting site (to put it mildly). ;D  We have a good time, and we actually talk a little hunting and fishing from time to time. :shock:

Jump in on some of the stuff going on.  We're always glad to have someone else join our little cyber hunting camp. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 09:48:03 AM »
Welcome to camp, steeliebob! Your local fishing prospects will have you too spoiled to fish elsewhere.  O0 ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline dougdad

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 11:35:28 AM »
Welcome aboard steelbob, from a nother michigander! ;D
Bullets, Bumpers or Broadheads, Whatever works!!
USAF RETIRED,  Marion MI.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 04:40:25 PM »
Howdy!

You know Ted Nugent?! :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments