October 24, 2017, 03:48:18 AM

Author Topic: New to the pile, here.  (Read 901 times)

Offline TNfarmboy

New to the pile, here.
« on: October 29, 2009, 06:53:44 PM »
Good to meet all yall fellers out there in the pile. TNfarmboy here. Hunt coon mostly, but nobody's ever accused me of not sitting in a tree stand for a couple days in a row  8). Hunt me some birds, too. Just love being out here in God's country doing what makes us highest up on the food chain  :) :) :)
The only truth a houndsman has ever said is when he calls another houndsman a liar.

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: New to the pile, here.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 07:28:35 PM »
Well, let me be the first to welcome you to the pile bud! Beleive half of what you hear and none of what you read in here except for the John's wisdom and mine and BC's babblings and you will fit right in. O0 O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 08:51:14 AM »
Glad to have you around TNfarmboy. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 08:53:05 AM »
Well, let me be the first to welcome you to the pile bud! Beleive half of what you hear and none of what you read in here except for the John's wisdom and mine and BC's babblings and you will fit right in. O0 O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D
  O0 You got that right, Tn! Welcome to the Pile, TN!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 07:45:26 PM »
Glad to have another coon hunter in here cause all those squirrel hunters where startin to stink up the place
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 09:53:26 PM »
Welcome! O0

Where in Tennessee are you?
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 11:04:19 PM »
Glad to have another coon hunter in here cause all those squirrel hunters where startin to stink up the place
  :tickedoff :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline TNfarmboy

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 11:44:37 PM »
Welcome! O0

Where in Tennessee are you?

Out here in God's Country in East TN. Little town of Seymour in Sevier County. Just a little speed bump between Knoxville and Pigeon Forge.
The only truth a houndsman has ever said is when he calls another houndsman a liar.

Facebook Comments