November 24, 2017, 06:14:50 AM

Author Topic: Look Forward to Better Days.  (Read 4995 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Look Forward to Better Days.
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2009, 06:00:13 PM »
Knowing how government work's, the cover up scenario is not as far fetched as some might think.

I know you saw the ditty I posted about the cougar shot in west Georgia last year during deer season.

It say's in the reg's that these cat's are endangered and are protected and people not obeying the law are subject to fine and possible jail time.

Numbnut's not only shoot's a cougar but send's his picture into an outdoor magazine.

This magazine is heavily influenced by the DNR and for all practical purposes is their version of f'ing "Pravda"

So at first they say it's an escaped pet. Then after a year the DNA result's come in that say it's a Florida Panther.

OPPSS!!!

CYA time!!!

I've talked to men who have hunted and killed cougars out west who KNOW what the animal looks like and they swear to me they've seen them in the Southern part of the state.

But the DNR say's NO YOU'RE MISTAKEN. AIN'T NO COUGAR'S IN GEORGIA.

I love it when the government has to eat crow. O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2009, 06:06:12 PM »
For many years, state officials claimed we don't have cougers in our state.  :idiot2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2009, 06:18:00 PM »
On the subject of cougars, You remember that pic of one draggen that buck off? I found out that was south of my ole hunten spot in Okla. It was between Davenport and Chandler where that was caught on trail cam! :shock:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2009, 08:00:33 PM »
There's a hunting site that I go on that's specific to KY.  There's guys on there all of the time saying that they've seen them.  Most of the people on there make fun of them and think they're crazy.  You'll never get the KDFWR to admit that they're out there though.  :roll:

Several years ago, my uncle and I were bowhunting in this one spot.  You want to talk about some WILD country!  You could literally get on top of the ridge and ride on logging roads all day and never come out to civilization unless you knew where you were going.  Anyway, from where we parked the truck at, it was 45 minutes of HARD walking to get up to where we split at, and then another 15 minutes or so before we each got to where we were hunting at.  This one afternoon, I decided to hunt another spot that was closer to the truck, my uncle went on up to where he normally hunted at.  Later, when it got dark, I was back at the truck in pretty short order.  You could still see just a little out in the field when I got to the truck.  About that time, my uncle came out of the creek flat hauling butt!  I asked him what was wrong.  In between breaths, he said, "FU***NG BEAR!"  Long story short, he was in his stand and watched a bear come up, hit his trail that he walked in on, and then trailed him to his tree. :shock:  The bear then put his feet up on the tree and looked up my uncle, who was almost ready to loose an arrow at the critter.  The bear gave a "woof" and headed over the top of the ridge, stopping at the top to destroy a cedar tree.  After the bear was gone, David came down out of the tree and covered the distance back to the truck (normally an hour) in about 15 minutes. ;D

We checked around and with some other people in the area.  They acknowledged that there were bears up there.  We checked with the KDFWR and they totally denied it.  No bears in the area at all.  :roll:  Did I mention that this fall we're having a bear season in KY?  :roll:  Also, a few years ago, the KDFWR couldn't dispute it any more that there were bears in that area after they got some hair off a fence and tracks by it, along with some scat in the area. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2009, 12:45:26 AM »
I think sometimes when the populations are very low the game dept's deny the existance to discourage nimrods from seeking the game out and harrassing it. Missouri used to say there were no bears, still says no cougar/panther, used to say no boar ect. Once the evidence reaches a point where plausible deniability is no longer an option, they admit it but urge folks to leave them be (except in the case of hogs, thats shoot on site).
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2009, 03:38:47 AM »

Wut is dat?!
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2009, 07:41:19 AM »
Where was that taken, ray?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2009, 10:42:07 AM »
Looks like camp meat! O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2009, 12:15:42 PM »
Looks like camp meat! O0 O0
  O0 Yeah! I can fit that big critter into the big pot!

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2009, 01:34:56 PM »
Where was that taken, ray?
Southwest side of the Kansas City metro apparently. I'm Northwest of the metro.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Facebook Comments