September 15, 2019, 07:55:09 AM

Author Topic: While I'm Ranting and Raving....  (Read 521 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
While I'm Ranting and Raving....
« on: November 13, 2009, 08:37:09 PM »
Who's up with me to take a trip to Colorado and opening up a can of whoop a** on this buttplug who faked his kid being in that flying saucer looking balloon?

They're saying he hoaxed the whole thing in hope's of getting his own reality tv series.

REALITY TV SERIE'S??????

If ANY group of people deserve to be summarily executed, their bodie's sold to science and their entire existence expunged from the record's of humanity....

It's people who are on or watch reality tv shows!!!!

These people are on the same level as child molester's, politicians, lawyer's, homo's, insurance salesmen and communist's, PETA follower's and Nazi's worse than Hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afterward we'll head down to University of New Mexico and see my new girlfriend on the women's soccer team. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :wink:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 08:39:03 PM by bohica »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

Re: While I'm Ranting and Raving....
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 09:54:25 PM »
Sounds like a plan! O0 Get John to make us a couple of to go bowls! O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: While I'm Ranting and Raving....
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 09:15:34 AM »
Sounds like a plan! O0 Get John to make us a couple of to go bows! O0 O0
Yeah! Let's go!  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments