October 24, 2017, 07:23:12 AM

Author Topic: Yes he lives  (Read 1613 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Yes he lives
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 08:57:08 PM »
How is your eye doing, Rick?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline SwietsRick

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 03:27:35 PM »
Hey guys and gals sorry I've not replied earlier than this. The eye s doing OK still problem with depth peception and adjusting to the dusk light but will survive. As for what happened to it? I had a pice of metal hit me in the right eye and did not seek a Doctor and an infection set in and a bacterial growth developed that ate away at the cornea. Hence if you have an injury seek medical help wether you think you need it or not. The transplant appears that it will eventually repair the eye back to normal accept for one small problem. Every time I see a young boy I seem to stare a little longer than usual? I sure hope that wasn't Micheal Jackson's cornea they gave me...LOL Anyhoo "God" will do what needs to be done and if it is not to be so be it. I still feel blessed to have the health I've had all these years and still share. Thanks for the concern and I'll try and stop by once in a while and check in on everybody.
Uncle Rick
Pro Staff for
Wild Extremes TV, D A Outfitters and Archer Full Throttle
100% Fair Chase     100% Bow        100% Martin Archery 

Wild Extremes Pro Staff Member
D A Outfitters ProStaff
Archer Full Throttle ProStaff

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 10:20:28 PM »
Hang in there! You'll make it!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments