November 19, 2017, 05:18:40 AM

Author Topic: Safety Advisory for .17 HMR Semi-Autos  (Read 7222 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Safety Advisory for .17 HMR Semi-Autos
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2009, 07:55:03 PM »
OK, let me see if I got this right?

I can take the action of my .50bmg and put it on my .17, but I can't take my .22 short and put it's action on my gas grill, while I'm watching Oprah and singing "Ina Goda Davida" backwards and in Mandarin Chinese?

BUT, I can take my goldfish bowl and hook it up to my model 94 and turn it into a fully automatic Vulcan as long I'm shooting .22mags and it's Tuesday and between the hours of 6 ansd 11pm eastern standard time and the wind is blowing from the southeast no more than 6 knots an hour?

Am I right so far?

All this fighting and fussing has gotten me confused, scared, and I can't stop singing "YMCA"

I'm having a crisis here!!!!!!

Somebody hold me!!!!!!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2009, 08:32:18 PM »
We'll give Dark Angel a call for you.  ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2009, 09:10:28 AM »
We'll give Dark Angel a call for you.  ;D
Yeah, she will set ya straight!  ;D She might use her brass knuckles on you if you want a hug, though.  :shock:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2009, 05:06:27 PM »
No joke.

Monday had to go inspect a head shop here. Rumor's were they were selling more than tobacco.

No evidence for drug's but, the place double's as an occult/new age store where the girl's wore all black and looked like they'd taken a bath in baking flower, them's some serious pale women!!

One of the girl's name tag said.....

I swear!!!

Dark Angel!!!

BC might hit that, but I'd rather never have sex again than jump in bed with something that gross!!

She was so fat, she had her own zip code!!

She was so fat, the last time she went to the beach, Green Peace tried to push her back into the ocean.

She was so fat the last time she got on a bathroom scale, It screamed! "Get Off Me!!"
 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2009, 05:20:09 PM »
We'll send her to nOnAmE. O0  2 to 1 says he'd tap it. :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2009, 12:32:23 AM »
I ain't gonna take that bet  ;D
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2009, 07:51:44 AM »
Fatter than a blind date, huh?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments