December 13, 2017, 11:33:00 PM

Author Topic: Problems hunting this year?  (Read 1921 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Problems hunting this year?
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2009, 11:16:42 AM »
Your right J! O0 Thats almost like hunting high fence! :roll: I have tryed all different stuff but wound up just using my Indian skills to get a good set up. O0 O0 (Ole John trick!) ;D
Yeah on the good ol' Indian John tricks!  :twisted: O0 Slicker than a greased mink!  :twisted:   O0 What's sometimes amusing and always fun, watching deer close enough to poke with your gun barrel muzzle and they still don't know you are there.
I do that every year and am ready to shoot, though. You don't know how a deer may react when if it realizes what's going on when you are that close.

A few years ago I had two big bucks within less than two yards distance from me, one of them close enough to poke.  ;D

This is entertainment while squirrel hunting when the action slows down. It seems that when the squirrels stop running and laze about, the deer are acting the same.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Problems hunting this year?
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2009, 12:00:26 PM »
 O0 O0 That happened to me once in Kansas on a turkey hunt me and my bro in law was set up by a big tree and had this yearling muley tiptoe across our legs looken at our decoys. ;D ;D It was all I could do not to say Boooo! :twisted:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Facebook Comments