October 23, 2017, 08:10:05 PM

Author Topic: New odor eliminator  (Read 6966 times)

Offline texasrazor

New odor eliminator
« on: November 05, 2009, 06:49:38 PM »
Just in the last 4 weeks tried a new odor elimination spray called Bioextreme and so far it is probbaly the best we have ever used.  It is supposed to be able to be used in the washer all the way to field all from the same bottle, but so far we have just used it as a spray.  It works better than any of the others we have used, we have yet to get busted even on the down wind side.  they have another deal called deer dirt havent tried that yet but it sounds like it could work.  Anyway just wanted to pass along the new info about our new odor killing spray for others who are odor nuts like us. ;D

Man I forgot where to tell you we get at.  its on their web site www.bioextreme.net
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 06:53:50 PM by texasrazor »

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: New odor eliminator
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 12:02:26 AM »
Sounds like you found something that may cover the smell of John's chili night! :shock: :roll: O0 But sounds good as my homemade wash and cover scent! O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline texasrazor

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 09:52:49 AM »
Sounds like you found something that may cover the smell of John's chili night! :shock: :roll: O0 But sounds good as my homemade wash and cover scent! O0

Man don't know about the chilli night, but it works wonders on skunk odor as well and cat urine.  I guess it may work on the chilli night but it may take more than a bottle :uglystupid2 :-P ;D :D

I just ordered one of the bags of deer dirt, I have a couple of scrapes I want to try it on.   :)

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 01:34:06 PM »
Ive seen that but never used it! Let us know how it works for you. O0 Years ago they sold stuff that was saposedly from a live hot scrape at a hunten shop back in Okla. It was a five lb. bag of dirt is all I got from it! ???

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 01:52:06 PM »
Years ago they sold stuff that was saposedly from a live hot scrape at a hunten shop back in Okla. It was a five lb. bag of dirt is all I got from it! ???

Some poor little stock boy was probably in the back with a bag of top soil "scenting" the soil. :roll:  ;D  The management was probably making him drink gallons of water all day.  ;D ;D ;D

So how much did that bag of dirt cost you TN?  ;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline texasrazor

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 03:09:58 PM »
Some poor little stock boy was probably in the back with a bag of top soil "scenting" the soil. :roll:  ;D  The management was probably making him drink gallons of water all day.  ;D ;D ;D

They are baging this stuff up from a whitetail farm, Brazos Valley Whitetails.  The technology behind it sounds legit and I am willing to try something different at least once. Their odor killing stuff is sure better than any of the others I have ever used so I figure this dirt that is filled with doe estrus and buck pee and poop is legit as well.  Yep call me a guinnie pig but if you dont ever try anything different and new you will always stay the same...  I like changing things around when it comes to hunting...  Oh yea the dirt was 13 bucks and if it works I will maybe win the buck contest and a new mathews bow...  Small investment for a possible good turn out. :)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 03:23:43 PM »
I wasn't talking about your dirt texasrazor. O0  I was talking about what Tnutz (we call him TN or Nutz usually) said.

He had said, "Years ago they sold stuff that was saposedly from a live hot scrape at a hunten shop back in Okla. It was a five lb. bag of dirt is all I got from it!"

With him (and you just have to know Nutz  :roll: ), it probably was a bag of top soil that a stock boy had peed in.  ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 04:18:14 PM »

I know a girl here in town who will pee on you for $25.00!

It'll cost an extra $5.00 if you want her to fart on you too. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 06:44:02 PM »
So how much did you spend Bo? :roll: :shock: :shock: ;D ;D And it was like 4.99 for a bag but I didnt waste money on it. O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 09:32:27 PM »
And it was like 4.99 for a bag but I didnt waste money on it. O0

Oh, but I beg to differ.  :roll:  That's not what you said earlier............ And I quote:

It was a five lb. bag of dirt is all I got from it! ???

That looks like "It was a five lb. bag of dirt is all I got from it!" to me. :roll: ;D ;D ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments