December 17, 2017, 08:30:10 PM

Author Topic: New odor eliminator  (Read 7294 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: New odor eliminator
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2009, 12:37:45 AM »
My bad, my bud got for it!! That better? He also wasted money on cum er deer and deer cane in block, powder and liquid!
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 08:29:39 AM »
Sounds like you found something that may cover the smell of John's chili night! :shock: :roll: O0 But sounds good as my homemade wash and cover scent! O0
Nothing will cover up for one of my chili nights!  ;D The gas is very explosive, too. Stay away from open flames! I used to have a lot of bear chili. The bear chili smelled like the bear had peed and craped in the pot. Gas was terrible after eating the chile.  :shock: :roll:

Hey, I hope the dirt works for you.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline texasrazor

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 11:34:31 AM »
Well I must say that the deer dirt did indeed do what it was supposed to do.  I added to a scrape and then made another scrape with the dirt and had two yong bucks come in and rip the scrape all to crap...

If these boys had been their daddy's one of them would have gotten a parking ticket for sure, but the dirt did work and I will hopefully be back in the stand this weekend and maybe daddy will show his face.  They are really starting to chase the lady's here... ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 12:37:55 PM »
Well I must say that the deer dirt did indeed do what it was supposed to do.  I added to a scrape and then made another scrape with the dirt and had two yong bucks come in and rip the scrape all to crap...

If these boys had been their daddy's one of them would have gotten a parking ticket for sure, but the dirt did work and I will hopefully be back in the stand this weekend and maybe daddy will show his face.  They are really starting to chase the lady's here... ;D
Rut is going strong here, too. Weather has warmed up a lot and slowed hunting  success, though.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 02:07:55 PM »
Thats good then! O0 My bro in law called and told me they are worken the scrapes on our place hard and chasen doe's too! :wink: All I got is til next friday before im in stand and waiten on some yearlings! O0 O0

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 09:31:06 PM »
So how much did you spend Bo? :roll: :shock: :shock: ;D ;D And it was like 4.99 for a bag but I didnt waste money on it. O0

Now, now....

I heard your middle name was toilet slave! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline texasrazor

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 11:22:36 AM »
Yep the dirt works.... Dont think I will win nothing but it dang sure worked... was a very good investment. 

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2009, 12:34:25 PM »
Yep the dirt works.... Dont think I will win nothing but it dang sure worked... was a very good investment. 

Hey, it looks like it works good, razor!  O0

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2009, 02:33:22 PM »
NIce bud! O0 I know theres alot of stuff that works in Texas but yet to see much work in Okla. or Mo. yet.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2009, 04:15:57 PM »
NIce bud! O0 I know theres alot of stuff that works in Texas but yet to see much work in Okla. or Mo. yet.

I think the stuff works, but it probably doesn't work for you.....  :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments