September 25, 2018, 05:19:18 AM

Author Topic: Does anyone know an easy method to skinning a squirrel  (Read 1617 times)

Offline BuckFever

Does anyone know an easy method to skinning a squirrel
« on: November 23, 2004, 06:34:29 PM »
if you do please tell me

BuckFever
         thanx

april

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2004, 07:36:22 PM »
I don't know if it's the easiest, but only takes me a min...

I cut the bone under the tail, then stand on the tail...grab the legs, and pull up. Kinda turns him inside out. Leaves a little "V" of skin on his shoulder area. Just grab that and pull..comes right apart, and pull it out over his head. Grab the skin over his legs and arms and pull them over the limbs, so he's completely inside out. Then, cut off neck, legs, and arms.
Then, clean out the innerds.

LoL..just looked at that...and it wasn't a great explanation. Maybe some of the other fellers could clear it up a bit to give you a better idea of what it looks like. I stink at explaining things. Ther's a post in here somewhere about cleaning squirrels. You may wanna check that out.

Squirrelhunter91

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 08:31:33 PM »
Here is a link to a video that shows what april is talking about. This process only takes about 30 seconds.

http://members.localnet.com/~nickdd/Mr.SQUACKS_0001.wmv

Joe

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 08:38:58 PM »
Thats a good video.Thats how Ive always done it.
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Facebook Comments