October 23, 2017, 07:51:56 AM

Author Topic: the rut is coming.  (Read 1526 times)

Offline J-BUCKS

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: the rut is coming.
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 03:51:47 PM »
Hard to even think about the rut when it is 85 degrees outside! Our Rut won't get close for another Month. Got to kill something soon or I'll have to wait until Thanksgiving!

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 04:46:47 PM »
Hard to even think about the rut when it is 85 degrees outside! Our Rut won't get close for another Month. Got to kill something soon or I'll have to wait until Thanksgiving!

It's been a bit warm, but it's almost always warm until late November. Get out and give it a try. You ain't gonna' kill something in your living room.....

Unless you're BC shooting his neighbors cat, while he's watching the Jon and Kate show! :D ;D :shock: :-P :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 05:28:17 PM »
I'll have you know I have not shot at a cat in the living room before.  The kitchen though....... :twisted: O0

Wife got up one Sunday morning and came downstairs, looked around and said, "Why's there a rifle on the kitchen table?"  ;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 07:56:06 PM »
Well, at least you were NOT watching the Jon and Kate show!

But I hope while in the kitchen you were frying us up a peanut butter, bannana and bacon sandwiches.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2009, 08:57:59 AM »
I'll have you know I have not shot at a cat in the living room before.  The kitchen though....... :twisted: O0

Wife got up one Sunday morning and came downstairs, looked around and said, "Why's there a rifle on the kitchen table?"  ;D ;D ;D
Got one in the KITCHEN? BC is the coolest guy I have ever known!  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 12:16:52 PM »
I would love to hunt some big KANSAS bucks, but .223 aint legal and i sold the 20 gauge.  Might go after some in arKANSAS though  ???  Maybe get another forkhorn with the car!

I will do some deer huntin if i go down there, at least get a doe tag =)
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 01:38:40 PM »
I would love to hunt some big KANSAS bucks, but .223 aint legal and i sold the 20 gauge.  Might go after some in arKANSAS though  ???  Maybe get another forkhorn with the car!

I will do some deer huntin if i go down there, at least get a doe tag =)
It was on the news last night , a guy shot one over in cherekee co. in Kansas with a bow Tuesday eve I think. But it is pose to make the top ten taken in Kansas. Maybe BC can dig up the dirt on it! O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2009, 01:39:58 PM »
Oh yeah, it green scored 202 as well. 23 pt. I beleive.
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2009, 10:18:26 AM »
They get real big in KS. Our city has a special bow hunting season, to control the population in city limits, and like 2 yrs ago a fellow got a big 16 point nontypical right in the middle of town. It set some sort of bow record that season.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2009, 08:56:10 AM »
The rut is on here in Iowa.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments