December 11, 2017, 11:42:20 PM

Author Topic: I couldn't help myself.  (Read 3001 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: I couldn't help myself.
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2010, 10:06:17 AM »
Some people (I won't mention any names John) talk bad about Marlin rifles, but they're proven meat-getters. O0  Sometimes they aren't the most attractive guns, but putting food on the table ain't a beauty contest. O0
Beauty contest for the shooter or the rifle?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pal of mine sold his like new scoped Marlin .17. It was one of those that had a bad factory striker spring and needed the simple replacement part. Now he doesn't even own a .17.  :D Somebody got a good deal on that rifle, cheap.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2010, 10:08:35 AM »
If it was a beauty contest for the shooter, you would definitely come in last place.  :shock:

BTW, how's them "store-bought" teeth workin' out for ya'?  ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2010, 06:12:50 PM »
Well, since we're talking about Marlin firearms I'd like to point out it's NOT too early to get out and buy me a new rifle. Take a look at the 1895SBL on their website. It's JUST TOO SWEEET!!!

I realize I have no real need for a weapon such as this, but I'd look SOOOO COOOL, with it when I saunter out to hunt.

So don't wait, go ahead and get it for me today!!

:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2010, 08:51:19 AM »
If it was a beauty contest for the shooter, you would definitely come in last place.  :shock:

BTW, how's them "store-bought" teeth workin' out for ya'?  ;D
  :roll: ;D Well, my looks did get improved somewhat with the teeth. Problem is, they still need some adjustment as for eating purposes. The inside of one of my cheeks gets chewed to raw hamburger when I try to eat while wearing the new teeth.  :tickedoff 

But I sure am mighty handsome wearing them!  :roll: I'm so handsome now that I'm surprised my wife lets me wear them to work.  :wink: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2010, 09:18:17 AM »
I'm so handsome now that I'm surprised my wife lets me wear them to work.  :wink: ;D

She knows your like a dog chasing a car.  Even if you caught it, you wouldn't know what to do with it. :roll:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2010, 05:54:11 PM »
Fact of the matter is John.....You and I are like a FINE WINE. We only get BETTER with age. O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2010, 09:22:49 AM »
Fact of the matter is John.....You and I are like a FINE WINE. We only get BETTER with age. O0 O0 O0

Nah, ya'll have done turned to vinegar. :roll:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2010, 09:47:45 AM »
  O0 That's the truth!  O0
Nah, ya'll have done turned to vinegar. :roll:
  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 ;D

Facebook Comments