October 18, 2017, 05:18:43 AM

Author Topic: Got John a new avatar!  (Read 796 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Got John a new avatar!
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 04:44:16 PM »
You were in training for the run of the bulls huh John? :shock: ;D ;D
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yeah, with no doorways to duck into!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2009, 10:34:55 AM »
The first time I got chased by a bull was when I was about 4 or 5. I was in a pasture when the bull spotted me and gave chase. I bet he thought he was chasing a squirrel, by the way I ran and got over the fence just in time!  :shock: ;D
Oh you were raised around bulls, eh?  Well that explains why you are so full of BS. :twisted: :wink:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2009, 10:51:21 AM »
Oh you were raised around bulls, eh?  Well that explains why you are so full of BS. :twisted: :wink:
  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 ;D No, I learned at an early age how to run for my life!  ;D My rearward radar was telling me the bull was close behind. As I sailed over the fence like a squirrel with its tail on fire, it was going through my mind the bull was not going to stop at the fence. He stopped at the fence but my feet were still rototilling a path to the dirt road by the pasture.

I remember not yelling and screaming during the chase. I was saving my energy and wind for running. I should have gotten a new name that day, Runs Like The Wind.

The bull had a ring in its nose, but I didn't know what it was for at the time, nor did I care.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2009, 08:10:59 PM »
You were in training for the run of the bulls huh John? :shock: ;D ;D

A few years back they had that moronic duffass, Geraldo Rivera running with the bull's in Pamplona.

I'd have given 10 year's off my life if the bull's had gored his worthless, mustached a** and pounded him into a greasy spot on the pavement.

If I found out I had only six weeks to live.....

Geraldo and Keith Olberman would be in for a world of grief.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 09:39:08 AM »
Those two should enter the gates of hell holding hands.

Facebook Comments