October 24, 2017, 12:08:34 AM

Author Topic: Georgia Reporting in  (Read 1748 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Georgia Reporting in
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2009, 02:49:54 PM »

Bo says................

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D GOOD ONE!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 08:16:59 PM »
Well, well Black_Ops. Been down that road too.

Spent mucho time at Benning. Airborne, Ranger, Sniper, Infantry and Advanced Infantry Officer school, I was an 0-3.

Fort Knox, Bragg and Campbell and Sherman (that was in Panama) were all homes for me.

I'm an old fart, been to Grenada, Lebanon, Honduras, El Salvador, West Germany and spent parts of 2007 and 2008 in Afghanistan.

I take it you're 11-Bravo

RIP is a hoot and you'll hate every minute of it but if you make it, it'll mean you've got what it takes.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 07:55:24 PM »
Bo is definately "interesting, thats for sure. Welcome to the pile..

Been called many thing's by women....

But.....

NEVER.....

Interesting! :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 08:17:12 PM »
Been called many thing's by women....

But.....

NEVER.....

Interesting! :twisted:

Bo you neeed to donate yourself to a university or something, so they can "study" you  ;D  ;D  ;D :twisted:
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 09:11:09 PM »
Bo you neeed to donate yourself to a university or something, so they can "study" you  ;D  ;D  ;D :twisted:

I may do that.

I already know when I'm going to die, because my birth certificate has an experation date on it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2009, 08:45:15 AM »
I may do that.

I already know when I'm going to die, because my birth certificate has an experation date on it.
That's null and void. Chuck hasn't told you when you are allowed to die of old age.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2009, 07:56:59 AM »
That's null and void. Chuck hasn't told you when you are allowed to die of old age.

I think chuck is full of silicone  ;D  ;D  ;D :twisted:
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Facebook Comments