November 22, 2017, 10:50:23 PM

Author Topic: PETA Challenges Incoming New Jersey Governor to Go Vegan  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
PETA Challenges Incoming New Jersey Governor to Go Vegan
« on: November 12, 2009, 07:30:39 PM »
PETA Challenges Incoming New Jersey Governor to Go Vegan

11/12/09

On Election Day in New Jersey, Republican candidate Chris Christie pulled off a political upset by defeating incumbent anti-hunting Governor John Corzine.  PETA wasted no time in its attempt to get the governor elect in their camp.

The day after the election, PETA sent Christie a letter urging him to sign onto the group’s 30 day “Pledge to be Veg.”  PETA zeroed in on Christie’s weight, which had become a point of contention during the election when Gov. Corzine released a controversial attack ad against Christie implying he was fat.  The letter argues that Christie should set an example for New Jersey residents by losing weight and that the best way to do that is to go vegan.

According to PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman, "the best thing that Gov.-elect Christie can do to help himself, the environment, and animals on factory farms--and the best way for him to serve as an example to all New Jersey residents--is to go vegan, at least for 30 days."

“PETA again has shown the callous, no tact nature of its organization,” said Bud Pidgeon, U.S. Sportsmen’s Alliance president and CEO.  “Why let science and facts get in the way of a press opportunity?  They are unbelievable.”

Courtesy of the U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: PETA Challenges Incoming New Jersey Governor to Go Vegan
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 09:31:15 PM »
You just have to wonder what color the sky is in their world?
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 01:48:59 AM »
I would say crimson red
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 08:27:49 AM »
You just have to wonder what color the sky is in their world?
Probably depends on what drugs they are on at the time.
PETA logic: Let's kick him in the gnards and see how and if he comes around.  :idiot2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2 ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments