October 17, 2017, 11:52:08 PM

Author Topic: Have We Shrunk This Low??  (Read 4572 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Have We Shrunk This Low??
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2009, 09:58:35 PM »
Thats the stuff that desolves before your finished wipen! I tryed it once! ??? ??? My bud baught it once when we were fishen a tourni. YUCK!!!!
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 12:32:37 PM »
Thats the stuff that desolves before your finished wipen! I tryed it once! ??? ??? My bud baught it once when we were fishen a tourni. YUCK!!!!
  :shock: That would be an example of the worst kind of failure!  :tickedoff ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2009, 01:05:03 PM »
The sausage is pretty good.  :wink:  The energy drinks are pretty good at well.  ;D

I was in Walmart last year in December and they had a bunch of the smoked sausage and stuff like that that had the Realtree brand on it marked down.  I didn't buy it when it was full price, but did when it was marked down.  Realtree brand or not, when the stuff gets marked down to $1-2/pack, I'm buying it! O0

As for the energy drinks...............  You all should buy them!!!  O0  My wife made them. O0  She works for a company in product development.  The Realtree guys wanted them to develop a couple of energy drinks and the project got assigned to her. O0  She made one that tastes like Mt. Dew and another one that is an orange flavor.  Anyway, the more of the stuff that they sell, the bigger my wife's bonus is! O0  So get to buying the energy drinks!!!!!  ;D

The plates and other garbage you can boycot. :wink: ;D

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2009, 01:16:54 PM »
The sausage is pretty good.  :wink:  The energy drinks are pretty good at well.  ;D

I was in Walmart last year in December and they had a bunch of the smoked sausage and stuff like that that had the Realtree brand on it marked down.  I didn't buy it when it was full price, but did when it was marked down.  Realtree brand or not, when the stuff gets marked down to $1-2/pack, I'm buying it! O0

As for the energy drinks...............  You all should buy them!!!  O0  My wife made them. O0  She works for a company in product development.  The Realtree guys wanted them to develop a couple of energy drinks and the project got assigned to her. O0  She made one that tastes like Mt. Dew and another one that is an orange flavor.  Anyway, the more of the stuff that they sell, the bigger my wife's bonus is! O0  So get to buying the energy drinks!!!!!  ;D

The plates and other garbage you can boycot. :wink: ;D

Sounds good, BC! They offer a sugar free drink?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2009, 04:01:28 PM »
Sounds good, BC! They offer a sugar free drink?

She told me today that "the rednecks" (as she calls them) wanted her to make a sugar-free one, so she's going to start on it sometime this next week. O0

The container is actually pretty cool.  At first, she said that it was going to be in a resealable can which was something new.  Once she brought some of the stuff home, I looked at it and told her, "It's a freaking aluminum bottle."  ???  No, it's a resealable can.   Whatever.....  :roll:   ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 04:03:36 PM by Big58cal »
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 08:45:12 AM »
  O0 O0 O0 That's really cool, BC! Give the little lady my regards and a big thanks for her work and efforts.  O0 :)

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 01:31:39 PM »
Hey I found some Camo bandaids at the dollar store.....and I bought them  ;D
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2009, 02:27:30 PM »
I have seen gals out with their camo thongs showen and had a gal hunten with us once at a drawl hunt that was total camo plum down to her kotex! :shock: :shock: ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline TK77

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2009, 02:39:49 PM »
Mmmm... camo thongs. My kind of woman.  ;D

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2009, 05:02:47 PM »
Camo thongs make the world go round!!!

Buying marked down food BC? Better be careful. You know how allergic you are to cat!!! :shock: :twisted: :roll:

I have NEVER tried an energy drink that work's worth a dam*! All they do is give me heartburn.

Anybody remember "Jolt Cola" from the 80's? I drank it and all I did was burp and fart on people all day long.

Probably some folks here that would like that though!! :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments