December 14, 2017, 11:57:41 AM

Author Topic: Have We Shrunk This Low??  (Read 4682 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Have We Shrunk This Low??
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2009, 02:53:13 PM »
Yep, vacuum seal everything. O0
  O0 Way to go, BC!
When I first spotted this thread and read the heading, I thought someone had invented a new vice or moral low.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline marcus

« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2009, 09:43:01 PM »
my wife has a camo thong   and 2 of my 3 children , at one point or another, have worn camo diapers. As a matter of fact I am drinking a busch beer out of a camo can as I type this. Where I live, especially at this time of the year, EVERYONE is wearing camo or blaze orange.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2009, 05:29:52 PM »
I used camo freezer paper when we chopped up Jimmy Hoffa and sent him to the headhunters in New Guinea!!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 08:01:21 PM by bohica »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline marcus

« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2009, 06:06:35 PM »
must be why no one saw anythting  ???

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2009, 09:24:52 AM »
I used camo freezer paper when we chopped up Jimmy Hoffa and sent him to the headhunters in New Guinea!!
  ;D It took a lot of postage, too. Those natives thought Christmas arrived early.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2009, 10:44:39 AM »
 I came to the conclusion that everything you can buy, you can find in camo for a lil more money! :shock:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Facebook Comments