October 19, 2017, 12:22:18 PM

Author Topic: ohio reports ?  (Read 1295 times)

Offline reddawg

ohio reports ?
« on: November 14, 2009, 11:38:15 AM »
Hey , first time posting on this , so I thought i'd see if anybody had any reports from ohio ? I just got back from southest  ohio and the action was pretty slow . The weather was a little warm and it seemed like the bigguns were moving at night . I ended up taking a doe , and the last half hour of my trip I missed a funny racked 5 point, thats a whole other story . Anyways just wanted to to say hey and see if anyone else had some reports. Thanks,  Chuck

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: ohio reports ?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 04:17:31 PM »
Good to have you around Chuck. O0  I don't hunt OH, but I live & hunt in KY.  The early part of the season wasn't too bad.  Now it's just too warm for anything.  :tickedoff  I hunted yesterday and didn't see anything.  It's just too hot for stuff to be moving now.  I think the high yesterday was close to 80.  >:(
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 08:53:37 AM »
Good to have you around Chuck. O0  I don't hunt OH, but I live & hunt in KY.  The early part of the season wasn't too bad.  Now it's just too warm for anything.  :tickedoff  I hunted yesterday and didn't see anything.  It's just too hot for stuff to be moving now.  I think the high yesterday was close to 80.  >:(
WOW, 80F!  :shock: Can you let a little of that heat slip up to here, BC?
Sure is nice to see you here, Chuck! May a big buck wander into your sights, Chuck!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 08:58:13 AM »
Welcome to the pile bud! O0 If nothing else you have met the top of the barrel with us! :-X O0 ;D John has awsume stew, BC has wonderful rambling's and can BS with the best! O0 Just watch out for Bo, he will steal your dress! ??? ??? :wink:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bomber24

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 08:16:43 PM »
Well i hunt NW Ohio been seeing a lot of bucks! I have had my sights on a big 10 all season until yesterday when i seen a small 8 struggling along come to find out hes got 3 legs so lets hope the bucks keep moving around here!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 07:57:19 PM »
Welcome sir, can't help with the hunting in Ohio, 'cause I'm in Georgia.

Don't listen to Tnutz though. I've never stolen a dress in my entire life.

I only borrow them, and return them completely laundered! :wink: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments