December 18, 2017, 12:03:36 AM

Author Topic: meh new toy ( 3  (Read 672 times)

Offline born-to-hunt

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
meh new toy ( 3
« on: November 14, 2009, 06:50:35 PM »
I just got back from buckeye outdoors (it is a great hunting, shooting, fishing, ect store in ohio) I brought home a remington express 12 gauge and 10 remington slugger slugs and 25 remington #6 shot shells. I am very exited i'm goin squirrel killin in the morning I will post my pictures tomorow. O0
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Meat Hunter #737

Re: meh new toy ( 3
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 10:07:16 PM »
its the 870 obviously........... its a kicker........ hope you get a dozen squirrels so you can look at your sholder in the mirror Monday morning........have fun  O0
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 08:45:30 AM »
Nice score, bth!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 01:03:45 PM »
sorry I forgot to mention it was a 870 and no I did not see a single idea of a squirrel but I did shoot it a little bit and yes it hit my shoulder good the recoil pad is rock solid but it wasn't too bad I used high brass but I seen some crows almost as soon as got there but I waited to see squirrels but then I didn't see any at all so I wanted to shoot the crows then they were gone and as I sat looking for animals to shoot I seen some grey on my neibors side of the woods he's a freind so I went over to see what it was because I was far away and thought it kinda looked like a deer pokin up from the leaves and when I got there it was my favorite little buck he was a healthy muscley young buck that I have been watchen for about a year and a half watchen him grow bigger and bigger and there is a hole in his gut which i'm not sure but I think it was a gun I didn't really look much I didn't want to stick around because it really stunk :buck2 but I seen a very fresh like yesterday fresh rub in the dirt and about 20 other rubs and scapes so i'm gona try rattling soon see if I can't hit a buck oh and I forgot to say this in the post before I put this in i deer hunt because next week is youth.  :)
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 04:01:25 PM »
its the 870 obviously........... its a kicker........ hope you get a dozen squirrels so you can look at your sholder in the mirror Monday morning........have fun  O0

Pffft, i played with 870's since i was 12. They kick NOTHING like those little rossi break barrels. Even the 20 gauge rossi's kick much harder than a 12 gauge remmy
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 10:59:46 PM »
my new england (which is now owned by remington) pardner 20 gauge with a slug is about as hard a the high brass shells I got but I think the 870 was a lil bit harder.

Facebook Comments