December 14, 2017, 09:41:42 PM

Author Topic: new meaning of getting STONED  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: new meaning of getting STONED
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 09:46:27 PM »
Yeah, but you being a cop, I'm sure after a little 'persuading' the condo/apt mgr. would let you put your lawn jockey out in front. O0 ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2009, 09:42:27 AM »
I have a big iron wheel I set into concrete in my front yard. It's actually from an old manure spreader.  :) Neighbors like it. It's just a big antique wheel to them.  ;D

Kids and I found it in a creekbed years ago, a mile from the road. We horsed and I cussed all the way to the truck, getting it hogged out of the creekbed and to the truck.

I painted it gloss black, looks pretty good.

Someone tried to steal it one night.  :tickedoff The concrete was cracked and the wheel was tilted, but they couldn't get it out of the ground. That's why I used so much concrete, so it would be nearly impossible to vandalize or steal.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2009, 04:25:01 PM »
Yeah, but you being a cop, I'm sure after a little 'persuading' the condo/apt mgr. would let you put your lawn jockey out in front. O0 ;D ;D

Hey!!

We're just one or two generations past putting those white painted cut auto tires in our front yard as decoration!!!

Maybe I'll bring that back along with the pink flamingo's I brought back from Florida!! :-P :twisted: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2009, 10:18:12 PM »
Maybe I'll bring that back along with the pink flamingo's I brought back from Florida!! :-P :twisted: :wink:

Ahhhh, pink flamingos............ :roll:  That brings back memories. ;D ;D ;D

A buddy and I in college rode around town usually 1-2 nights a week looking for pink flamingos in people's yards.  Those things should almost be put on the endangered species list in Richmond! :wink:  Freaking things were hard to find!  We did manage to 'procure' a few though. :wink: ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments