October 18, 2017, 03:17:19 AM

Author Topic: 2 BUCKS DOWN  (Read 774 times)

Offline SCHINK

• Gut Pile Club Member
2 BUCKS DOWN
« on: November 17, 2009, 08:31:24 AM »
See my bucks under the GPS deer contest subject......Jenny posted for me  O0

SCHINK
HAPPINESS IS A BLOODY TAILGATE

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: 2 BUCKS DOWN
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 11:22:14 AM »
Nice going, SCHINK!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline SCHINK

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 12:30:23 PM »
Thanks allot......having another great year  O0........the smaller of the 2 wasn't my choice to shoot .....I actually passed him a couple of times already this season...I was going to let him go for another year.......my buddy came up with me and NEVER shot a buck with the bow so I gave him green light to get the first one out of his way and help settle his nerves......well he made a terrible shot and got low gut........LUCKY thing was.......the buck ran and was trying to get to the thick pine plantation and ran right past me.......I noticed guts hanging and grunted at him.......he stopped at 21 yards broadside and WHACK  :knuppel2.........I SMOKED HIM.....we would of never found him otherwise  >:(

SCHINK 

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 08:32:40 PM »
That one is a nice one SCHINK. O0  Too bad you were a SLACKER and didn't enter the contest. :roll: ;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline SCHINK

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 08:00:22 AM »
AHH.....No problem about the contest......I didn't want you guys hunting me down after winning 2 YEARS in a row...... ;D

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 09:20:54 AM »
AHH.....No problem about the contest......I didn't want you guys hunting me down after winning 2 YEARS in a row...... ;D
   :twisted: O0 O0 O0 O0  O0 O0 O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments