November 24, 2017, 07:41:28 AM

Author Topic: Death is Near.  (Read 2296 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Death is Near.
« on: November 17, 2009, 08:19:31 PM »
I'm at a red light in front of an office complex. The entire side of the street is lined with oak trees.

Not a human soul is seen on the street.

Because the tree's are so full of squirrel's that the people are being attacked and eatten daily, by these killer's.

I'm going to get my .22LR side by side, my safari jacket, my ascot and my native tracker Im Gwanna kikbooty and we're going in tomorrow and clean them out.

This maybe it.

Pray for my and Im gwannas' safety!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

Re: Death is Near.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 11:10:04 PM »
Hey, dont forget your flackjacket! O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 02:49:45 PM »
Hey, dont forget your flackjacket! O0

yeah who knows they might have grenades and guns now a days :shock: :shock: :shock:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 02:51:26 PM by born-to-hunt »
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 09:36:05 PM »
No joke!!

This building must have a good 15 plus oak trees around it and I NEVER fail to see 7 or 8 squirrel's a day when I go by there.

If it was out in the country it would be the Nirvana for squirrel hunter's!!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 12:20:20 PM »
No joke!!

This building must have a good 15 plus oak trees around it and I NEVER fail to see 7 or 8 squirrel's a day when I go by there.

If it was out in the country it would be the Nirvana for squirrel hunter's!!
Squirrels would DIE!  :twisted:
I have squirrels all around my house, everywhere! I have a neighbor across the alley that live traps them and hauls them out of town and dumps them. He and his wife hate squirrels. I think I will cut a deal with him.  :twisted: :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 12:50:42 PM »
I have a neighbor across the alley that live traps them and hauls them out of town and dumps them. He and his wife hate squirrels. I think I will cut a deal with him.  :twisted: :)

Better not let one of your 'partners' get wind of your plans. :roll:  He'll have his PETA friends on you like white on rice. :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 12:13:02 PM »
Better not let one of your 'partners' get wind of your plans. :roll:  He'll have his PETA friends on you like white on rice. :shock:
;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D PETA scalps flutter in the wind just like regular scalps.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Nick_T

• Can I shoot one time?
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 08:21:50 PM »
Can we just nuke everything inside the inner perimeter on a weekday and call it good? Squirrel and politician problem would be taken care of in one hit.

Nick T

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 10:14:23 AM »
Can we just nuke everything inside the inner perimeter on a weekday and call it good? Squirrel and politician problem would be taken care of in one hit.

Nick T
  :twisted: ;D Yep, all kinds of vermin  up in smoke!

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 09:15:41 PM »
Squirrels would DIE!  :twisted:
I have squirrels all around my house, everywhere! I have a neighbor across the alley that live traps them and hauls them out of town and dumps them. He and his wife hate squirrels. I think I will cut a deal with him.  :twisted: :)

One of them break barrel 1000 fps pellet guns with a scope. Get with the program  8)
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Facebook Comments