December 13, 2017, 11:33:22 PM

Author Topic: Another New Guy  (Read 808 times)

Offline Bubba19056

Another New Guy
« on: November 29, 2009, 01:18:13 PM »
Whats up Fellas? Bubba Here, I'm new to the Boards, I'm From Levittown, Pa, About 15-20 minutes outside of Philadelphia. I hunt everything and anything from Deer Hunting in New York to shooting rabbits in my backyard with my son and a slingshot!!

I love this website and their attitude towards hunting and the friendships that you make because of it!!

Offline TK77

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: Another New Guy
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 01:29:02 PM »
 O0 O0  Welcome sir.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 01:49:27 PM »
Welcome Bubba. Have a seat next to the fire and stay upwind. There are some noxiuos fumes drifting by that may cause a sudden flair up. Join in the fun where ever you like.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 02:26:02 PM »
Good to have you around Bubba. O0  We have a good time around here, but don't take life too seriously. :wink:  Watch where you step as we haven't to Tnutz completely house trained. :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 02:33:46 PM »
Welcome to the Pile, Bubba! Just take a seat on one of the camp stumps and jaw along with us. I'm sure the rascals here will be more than happy to enlighten you with their death defying adventures, sage advice, stories, and humor.  :)

Oh, ya better whittle yourself a good long sharp poking stick for self defense.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments