November 19, 2017, 02:34:51 PM

Author Topic: Big Male  (Read 1542 times)

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
Big Male
« on: December 01, 2009, 06:55:20 AM »
A buddy of mine just took this dog while out deer hunting locally. It weighed about 50 lbs, had a real sleek coat, and appeared to be eating well. No wonder I'm having trouble finding rabbits this year :tickedoff
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Big Male
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 10:20:52 AM »
Big 'yote and congratulations to your pal!  O0
They can get pretty big. One we bottlefed,  raised, and had as a pet, got up to 67 pounds.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 10:42:13 AM »
I see your a member too el! O0 IBPC rules!!!! 8)
( for the common folk, ITTY BITTY PIC COMMITTEE) O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 11:41:10 AM »
I see your a member too el! O0 IBPC rules!!!! 8)
( for the common folk, ITTY BITTY PIC COMMITTEE) O0 O0

Nope, you can click on the picture and a larger version opens up. :roll:  Unlike yours that stay the same size. >:(

That's a pretty good sized coyote.  The freaking things must be getting thick around home.  Used to, I hardly ever got pictures of any on my cameras.  This year, I've gotten quite a few pictures of them.  I've got 2 pictures so far with 4 of the bastages in them! :tickedoff

Guess I've found something new to do after squirrel season closes. :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 08:57:25 PM »
Way to go!! O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 10:25:49 AM »
We see so dang many of them at work and would of course, like to shoot them. We had one CO that OKed it, but our Chief nixed it.  :tickedoff So, I just use a Ford bullet.  :twisted:  :buck2

We had a problem with that, for a while. Our patrol trucks were running really bad because of a factory engine igniter problem and a pi$$ing contest between the dealers, government, and our on site mechanical shop. They finally settled and tuned our vehicles. Now, when a coyote is in our sights and we step down on the gas pedal, mashed 'yotes.   :knuppel2 :twisted: :buck2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments