December 17, 2017, 04:37:16 PM

Author Topic: 8 PT rUTHERFORD CO NC  (Read 1221 times)

Offline gatortrapper

• Gut Pile Guide
  • Happiness is a large gutpile
8 PT rUTHERFORD CO NC
« on: December 02, 2009, 01:17:57 AM »
I also got 2 does
I am a dinosaur hunter

Offline TK77

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: 8 PT rUTHERFORD CO NC
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 02:45:27 AM »
 O0 O0  Nice buck man.. congrats.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 09:37:48 AM »
Ol' critter gitter gator done put the smackdown an a nice buck!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 10:05:15 AM »
That's a heck of a good looking buck, man! O0  Too bad I can't say the same thing about the other 'critter' in the picture. :shock:  Them rug rats sure ain't done nothing to help your looks any! ;D ;D ;D

O0 O0

Congrats man!  Pretty sad when Ned has been hunting all year and finally scrapes up a little deformed buck and then you come up from FL and smack a nice one as well as the 2 does. :roll:

Just kiddin' ya' Ned! O0 ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »
Nice buck man, you should have let me know you were coming up.  What he did not tell you BC is that he uglied that deer to death!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 11:14:52 AM »
What he did not tell you BC is that he uglied that deer to death!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Ned

You know, there's a lot of truth in that statement.  :shock: :uglystupid2 :crazy2

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 11:30:37 AM »
I think someone was sluffing off work.......ain't no gators in that area!!!   :roll:

Nice buck!!!!   :wink:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 12:32:57 PM »
I think someone was sluffing off work.......ain't no gators in that area!!!   :roll:

Nice buck!!!!   :wink:

You're a good one to be talking about "sluffing off work". :roll:  Posting at 10:30 AM on a Thursday.....  :roll: :roll:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 07:25:57 AM »
You're a good one to be talking about "sluffing off work". :roll:  Posting at 10:30 AM on a Thursday.....  :roll: :roll:
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline gatortrapper

• Gut Pile Guide
  • Happiness is a large gutpile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 11:53:57 AM »
It has been a rough couple weeks  :-P I took my Uncle Bob with me to NC he hunted the woods most of the time. He is doing well considering the 16 of Nov he had his arteries cleaned out and stints put in his heart! I just sit on the porch of the landowners summerhome and wait for the deer to come out in the field  :twisted:.

I did hike around a bit but I saw no sign of rutting just lots of rubbed trees ? I guess it was too warm or something for them to be rutting good I never saw the first scrape ???

here is my cabin stand I let my uncle Bob hunt it one day and I came outta the woods and caught him sleeping ;D he was snoring so loud it rattled the boards on the porch

The Cabin stand I shot all three deer near the bottom of the field along the tree line

This is why I look so rough keeping up with the kids
Here is my baby boy Wyatt 5 months

and Sidney when she was 15 months and running all around

here is a close up of the rack without my charming face distracting you ;D

« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 12:09:20 PM by gatortrapper »
I am a dinosaur hunter

Facebook Comments