October 18, 2017, 08:10:56 PM

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2295 times)

Offline 740-972-3110

Greetings
« on: November 28, 2004, 03:55:51 AM »
Greetings everyone. How is everybody doing today. I am very fond of the outdoor sports so decided to join. I know i have a very odd username but these numbers have meaning to me.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Greetings
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2004, 04:50:01 AM »
Welcome, 740! You have certainly come to the right place! You will be in the company of some REAL outdoorspersons here.  :D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

april

Greetings
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2004, 05:50:55 AM »
Welcome! Glad to have ya! :D

Offline 740-972-3110

Greetings
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2004, 01:10:46 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
Greetings
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2004, 07:47:13 PM »
740, you live in prime squirrel country. :D  Have you been shooting any of the rascals?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 740-972-3110

Greetings
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2004, 12:54:06 AM »
Not yet. But will soon.

Offline DIXIEBANJO

Greetings
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2004, 10:07:39 AM »
What do you usually shoot your squirrels with?
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Greetings
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2004, 09:00:30 PM »
Welcome and glad to have you.  Shoot as many of the little furry buggers as you can!  BTW, ALL SQUIRRELS MUST DIE!!!!!!!! :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Greetings
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2004, 11:02:38 PM »
so what side of iowa do you live on???
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
Greetings
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2004, 09:05:22 PM »
firekidd, I live in SE Iowa, right across the river from Illinois, and 45 miles from Missouri. Our town is a river town, and I live right on top the bluff. Burlington is at the junction of US Highways 34 and 61.

Facebook Comments