October 21, 2017, 10:57:36 PM

Author Topic: "Where's The Hat" Goes Cyber? aka Video Clip Travels  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
"Where's The Hat" Goes Cyber? aka Video Clip Travels
« on: December 02, 2009, 07:38:03 PM »
As you guys & gals may have noticed, we've been doing a few things to try to draw some additional traffic to the Pile.  The thread about "Where's The Hat" got me thinking - can we take the interest of following something around the country and give a boost to the Pile?  

Here's the idea.  We will start an email with the new Gut Pile Style Christmas clip.  It will include a brief description asking the recipient to share the video with their email friends (including gutpiles@gutpilestyle.com), after adding their location to the bottom of the email.

As I receive a copy of the forwards, I will update this thread with each of the new locations that the email makes it to.  It could be interesting to see how many places it ends up and it will be a good way to get the word out about our little misfit cyber camp.  

So - all ya have to do if you would like to participate is - send me an email and I will forward the clip to you to get it rolling.  Don't be slackers now - help the Pile get rolling!   O0

gutpiles@gutpilestyle.com

Here we go!

Update:  Where's The Clip?

Start:
Norfolk, Va  *sorry couldn't resist.
Waynesville, NC
Saline, MI
St. Peters, MO
Hurlock, MD
Mill Spring, NC
Taylorsville, KY
Gibbstown, NJ
Richland, MO
Omaha, NE
Fort Dodge, IA

« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 12:58:00 PM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: "Where's The Hat" Goes Cyber?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 09:08:54 AM »
For those that are participating.....the email is out!   8)   Now for the rest of you slackers......... are ya in?   ???
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 09:35:31 AM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: "Where's The Hat" Goes Cyber?
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 10:59:59 AM »
For those that are participating.....the email is out!   8)   Now for the rest of you slackers......... are ya in?   ???
I'm in!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: "Where's The Hat" Goes Cyber? aka Video Clip Travels
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 07:09:41 PM »
So ya'll give Mr. Andrews a rough time - all the time - and he's the ONLY one with email?   ???

;D

Offline meatisgood

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 11:47:05 PM »
I'm in O0.
Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.
"Ted Nugent"

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 08:32:40 AM »
Excellent -  now....the rest of you....what's the matter?  Are ya skeeered ?   Don't know where to find the forward button?   :-P

;D ;D

** Travel updates are at the top of this thread. 
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 08:45:21 AM by Gutpiles »

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 11:50:34 AM »
So ya'll give Mr. Andrews a rough time - all the time - and he's the ONLY one with email? ??? ;D
he aint sent it out yet either
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 03:08:23 PM »
he aint sent it out yet either
  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2 ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 05:13:36 PM »
I am on it bud! I just need more beer! O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 04:24:42 PM »
Ok, Nutz is apparently still out for beer because he hasn't sent the email out yet.   :buck2   But....what about the rest of ye' ?  Don't want anyone to know that you're a Piler eh?   :roll:

The Petards get TV airtime and newspaper recognition everytime a tree hugger makes an idiotic statement.   Maybe we can't get airtime, but surely we can spread a little Gut Pile Style with an email or two.  You've gotta have at least one or two email friends that need a Gut Pile Christmas wish!   :wink:

Facebook Comments