October 21, 2017, 02:33:53 AM

Author Topic: "Where's The Hat" Goes Cyber? aka Video Clip Travels  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: "Where's The Hat" Goes Cyber? aka Video Clip Travels
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2009, 09:44:38 PM »
Sounds like your taste in friends hasn't changed much over the years. :roll:

Man, GP.......... maybe you should offer a free Applebee's appetizer or something for people to forward it on. :wink: ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2009, 09:27:31 AM »
Can i be his friend i bet he really is a great guy
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Considering some his past transgressions, he would be good for something like a moving target in the woods.  :twisted:  :knuppel2 :buck2
Sounds like your taste in friends hasn't changed much over the years. :roll:

Man, GP.......... maybe you should offer a free Applebee's appetizer or something for people to forward it on. :wink: ;D
   ;D ;D ;D Or a free man hunt, target guaranteed and no prisoners.

I would think anyone exposed to this gang would want to just jump right in and join. Maybe some squeamish folks, not.  :wink: ;D 
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2009, 09:44:08 PM »
I wish you could put this in language I could understand! :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'(
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2009, 10:42:00 AM »
nice enough that you oughta keep the +p handy when he comes by, andrews. Thats how you be a good neigboor :)
Yep on that! The guy had a great high paying job years ago, before he started getting into serious trouble with the law. He got fired from our local Burlington Railroad shop for stealing his coworkers' toolboxs full of tools.  :idiot2
You can understand why I keep my shop buildings double locked with heavy locks and deadbolts, barred windows, and an alarm system.  :knuppel2 The buildings sit within easy shotgun and pistol range of my back door.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments