December 17, 2017, 12:49:38 PM

Author Topic: Here Ya' Go Bohica!  (Read 4268 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Here Ya' Go Bohica!
« on: December 09, 2009, 10:46:48 AM »
I want to know why Bo can't do this??  :roll:

These first ones are by a guy that goes by "markm" on another site I'm on.

Hunted Taylorsville WMA yesterday morning & killed this hen at 18 yards.......

Hunted my inlaws wheat field this morning & shot this 20lb 7" beard tom at 10 yards out of the blind...After seeing Joe's bullhead damage had to give em another try....

Had a real good morning today seen several deer & turkeys without any arrows in the air(dog spooked the deer)Came home & messed around for a little while & done some chores & shot a little...

Got all my stuff together for an evening hunt & headed that direction.Was sneaking down an old logging road trying to be as quiet as I could.Got to a foodsplot down in the bottom & peeked down to see if anything was in it & didn't see nothing...brought up my binos to get a better look....here's a pix of the little bottom..

Didn't see nothing when all the sudden I see a turkeys head in the tall grass at the far end...so I ease back real easy..it didn't see me..so I scamble to find a place to hide...here's a pix of my hiding spot as the turkeys would see it..I was hiding back behind some of the thicker stuff right behind that big cedar...

I could see through the cedar & would catch movement every little bit & finally could see a small group(10) bugging their way towards me...was kinda comical watching them chase bugs...they kept feeding their way towards me & my heart was beating out of my chest..I knew for this to work I was gonna have to draw at just the right time & shoot as soon as a bird cleared the cedar or they would pick me off...the lead bird gets about 2 feet from my opening & I draw & wait..it eases on out & "THWACK"my arrow hit home...shot looks good.. arrow still in the bird..she's flopping & the other birds spook but didn't know what happened...I'm as still as I can be.....they stand perfectly still for few minutes looking for the danger they know is near before they finally make me....I ease out in the little bottom & retrieve my bird that has only went a few feet....here's a few more pix....she weighs about 15 pounds....gonna make a fine meal....

here's a view from my hiding spot after the shot.....

little closer look.....

The end result....

This one is by anothe feller by the name of "KY River Rat".....

I called this mature hen and some other hens/jakes across the river today. A 6 yard shot from my blind, and the old magnus bullhead did a number on her...

I was on vacation before gun season entertaining my buddies from CO here deer hunting with me. This fox squirrel barked and fussed at me for 20 minutes. I stood up switched to a flu flu and bludgeon point and drilled him at 20 yards. He ran to the top of the tree and fell out dead seconds later with a crushed heart.

I was also able to heart shoot this 4.5 year old nanny doe...

There, that should be about enough to make Bohica feel like a beginner...........  ;D
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 10:48:41 AM by Big58cal »
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Here Ya' Go Bohica!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 05:43:36 PM »
How Goosh!!!

Needless to say they lack the bohica flair.

We don't have a fall turkey season....

Plus those guys HAVE to spend all their time hunting because there aren't any ladie's who would ever want to spend time with  them...

Whereas.....

SPACEMOUNTAIN has to keep the THRONGS OF WOMEN happy!!!

Plus...Not to be OBVIOUS!!

But....

I'm WAY HANDSOMER and MANLIER than all those guys. THAT'S ALL THAT COUNT'S
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 09:02:00 AM »
Yeah BC, didn't you know that BO is a legend in HIS own mind?   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 10:44:25 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Above comments are great!
Hey, those guys are good! I don't think bo has much energy left to dedicate to hunting, given his reputation.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 12:37:15 PM »
Yeah BC, didn't you know that BO is a legend in HIS own mind?   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

That's one of the truest statement I've ever read on here. ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2009, 09:45:35 PM »
Don't be hatin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have to.....

Don't hate the playa'....

Hate the game!!!!!!!

BOYYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's my malt liquor!!???
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 01:01:42 AM »
You mean Colt45 dont ya Bro? O0 ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 10:33:20 AM »
You mean Colt45 dont ya Bro? O0 ;D ;D

What do you think Colt 45 is?  Same as Schlitz.   :buck2

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 10:36:18 AM »
What do you think Colt 45 is?  Same as Schlitz.   :buck2
  :buck2 Yuck! Unless a fella is hard up.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 05:47:11 PM »
We hit a place the other day that had at least 12 cases of used malt liquor cans that they left laying on the floor in the...

kitchen, den, both bedrooms, bathroom including the bathtub. God it was disgusting. You really have to wonder how people like that can live.

BTW...We did get some weed, some crack and even some uncut heroin(it looks like, but hasn't been confirmed by the lab yet)

They're more like animals than humans.

Facebook Comments