December 11, 2017, 04:33:53 AM

Author Topic: Here Ya' Go Bohica!  (Read 4242 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Here Ya' Go Bohica!
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2009, 09:56:42 AM »
We hit a place the other day that had at least 12 cases of used malt liquor cans that they left laying on the floor in the...

kitchen, den, both bedrooms, bathroom including the bathtub. God it was disgusting. You really have to wonder how people like that can live.

BTW...We did get some weed, some crack and even some uncut heroin(it looks like, but hasn't been confirmed by the lab yet)

They're more like animals than humans.

You sure you didn't hit Nutz's house? ???
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 04:06:59 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2009, 04:45:11 PM »
John I will have to cut your whiskey again! :knuppel2 Iffen Bo would give us back the weed, he can sell the crack! O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 10:09:41 AM »
John I will have to cut your whiskey again! :knuppel2 Iffen Bo would give us back the weed, he can sell the crack! O0 O0
  :shock: Hey, don't cut my whiskey! I've had some great uncut 'shine in my time, too.
One time I won 23 fifths of good whiskey in a chain letter type of deal where I was working.  :) I was living in a cabin along the Mississippi River the at the time. I had a lot of company drop by after I won all those bottles of whiskey, more drop in company than any other time of my life.  :roll: ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2009, 12:16:11 PM »
Cant imagine why John! :roll: :roll: ;D

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2009, 10:05:51 AM »
Cant imagine why John! :roll: :roll: ;D
  ;D ;D ;D It's probably a good thing only about half of the people paid off on that chain deal.  ;D For a 2 bedroom cabin, it got pretty crowded at times.  ;D

I worked the 4-12 shift as an electrical wireman at a local GE plant back then. It was like stopping by the local watering hole after work when I got home, with all the cars parked everywhere around and under my raised cabin.

A couple of months later I was forced to work a 12/7 shift for 8 months, so the free bar got CLOSED and didn't reopen.  :knuppel2  ;D

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2009, 05:40:05 PM »
Hey at least you won something John. I've never won a thing in my life....

Unless you count the time I won a week stay at "Shady Acres Home for the Terminally Weird"
 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :D :D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2009, 11:56:41 PM »
Hey now Bo, I thought you won a night with the Bush girls in that spin the bottle of patron contest? ??? ??? :shock: ;D ;D ;D :roll:

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2009, 09:38:11 AM »
Hey now Bo, I thought you won a night with the Bush girls in that spin the bottle of patron contest? ??? ??? :shock: ;D ;D ;D :roll:
Yeah, and afterwards they found out the Bush girls rigged the contest. I got two words for bo. CHICK MAGNET. I betcha Kris was sure jealous.  ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2009, 01:07:10 PM »
I got two words for bo. CHICK MAGNET.

Yeah, I've got 2 words for Bo also................

TRANY MAGNET
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments