December 16, 2017, 04:03:43 AM

Author Topic: Hello Folks!  (Read 1416 times)

Offline BOWFANATIC

Hello Folks!
« on: August 19, 2003, 01:12:53 AM »
I had to check this place out. The name of the site is just too cool!!! :D

Anyway , I hope I can bring a few new memebers here.
>>>----Doug--->

Anonymous

Hello Folks!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2003, 07:25:05 AM »
Welcome aboard BowFanatic!   We're just getting off the ground, so this will be a good opportunity for new members to form a board they way they want!  We're open to suggestions and appreciate you spreading the word!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Hello Folks!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2003, 06:53:12 AM »
Bowfananic, you wouldn't be a certain firefighter by the name of Bob, would you?  :?: I have a buddy that hunts all over the US and in this area, and he is from your neck of the woods.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Jen

• Gut Pile Club Member
    • Matahota Ranch, LLC
Hello Folks!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2003, 08:10:43 AM »
Welcome aboard, Bow!  This is really a great place and you will love it here!!!  Have a seat by the campfire, and I'll start passin around the drinks! :D

Jen :wink:

Offline ck

Hello Folks!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2003, 08:19:13 AM »
Hey Bow, are you on huntingnet?

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Hello Folks!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2003, 08:42:48 AM »
Yeah, he's a member over there.  He hasn't been to see us in awhile, so tell him to stop by and quit being a stranger.
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments