September 19, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

Author Topic: Headed to ring steel  (Read 681 times)

Offline rdsii64

• Rookie Club Member
    • shooter64
Headed to ring steel
« on: December 15, 2009, 04:04:48 AM »
This comming saturday I'm either going to shoot some long range steel at the square range( 1000 yards at Piru) or pack up and head to the desert and destroy some water filled targets of opportunity from the next zip code. If I remember to take the video camera I am sure to piss off some whining liberal.(that is so fun) If I'm lucky a coyote will wonder into the impact zone and I can see what a 175 grain boat tail will do to one.

Anyway shoot strait and pass the ammo

Scooter
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I am a right wing, God Fearing, gun owning, Heterosexual male.
How else may I piss you off today
http://www.youtube.com/user/rdsii64

http://web.me.com/rdsii64/shooter64/Welcome.html

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Headed to ring steel
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 10:00:14 AM »
This comming saturday I'm either going to shoot some long range steel at the square range( 1000 yards at Piru) or pack up and head to the desert and destroy some water filled targets of opportunity from the next zip code. If I remember to take the video camera I am sure to piss off some whining liberal.(that is so fun) If I'm lucky a coyote will wonder into the impact zone and I can see what a 175 grain boat tail will do to one.

Anyway shoot strait and pass the ammo

Scooter
Yeah on a varmint or coyote wandering into range, Scooter! Hey, maybe you can take some pics or video? Have a great time, Scooter!  :twisted: O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments