December 16, 2017, 07:35:17 PM

Author Topic: There Goes Your Club!!!!  (Read 3576 times)

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: There Goes Your Club!!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2009, 11:40:03 PM »
GP, I really hate to poo on your parade, but don't you even read your own board?? That's the very scope we all warned Tech about, he used it anyway now it's little more than a spotting scope.
 Great rifle tho. They have a rep for being very accurate and dependable. Get a decent scope on her and it'll light up your world. Then get us some dead game pics (of you own kills).
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2009, 09:04:08 AM »
NICE RIFLE!  O0 Nice getup, too!  O0 O0
Sweet!!!! Now wheres the squirrels? ??? :roll:
Yes, we will expect a field report and bodies, including pictures.  :twisted:
We can factor in the poor weather due to present conditions.
 How come nobody has seen our famous GP's face?  ??? :roll:  :knuppel2 ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Nick_T

• Can I shoot one time?
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2009, 02:10:00 PM »
Your a little hairyer than I expected!

;D

Have fun with the new toy, looks nice!

Nick T

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2009, 07:10:05 PM »
pretty kool I have heard henrys are really good now wheres the squirrelz? ???
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2009, 01:25:50 AM »
GP, I really hate to poo on your parade, but don't you even read your own board?? That's the very scope we all warned Tech about, he used it anyway now it's little more than a spotting scope.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth if I were him. :wink: 

All you .17ers ain't got nuthin' on me now!!!  As of 12-25-09, I have joined your ranks - scoped out!

Since he got it Christmas day, I'm guessing it was a gift. :wink:  Usually, there's not a lot of input on gifts. ;D

Nice rifle GP. O0  I've wanted a Henry for several years and regularly get their catalogs to drool over.  Take the scope off and "donate" it to some poor kid just starting out. O0  It might work pretty good on a lowly .22.  :roll: ;D  With your money, you should probably look into getting a Zeiss or Swarovski scope to top it with. :roll: O0

Now get out and smack some squirrel heads............ that is if you can build up the nerve to squeeze the trigger on one of your fuzzy little buddies. ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2009, 09:19:10 AM »
Yeah, get that fancy rifle sighted in and GET OUT THERE AND KILL SOMETHING!  :twisted:

I handled one of those Henry .17 rifles and drooled all over it. The workmanship is to be admired and I know they shoot really fine.  O0 :) You must have been extra good during the year, GP!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 03:13:33 PM »
My 17's gonna' be a side by side! :D :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2009, 02:19:29 PM »
that would be awsome to have :twisted:
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2010, 10:43:36 AM »
I've seen some of those on the net. They are way out of my price range!
Bo wants one for big game.  :wink:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2010, 11:38:29 AM »
So I'm guessing since we haven't heard any type of report from GP on the rifle, his animal rights tendencies have taken over once again. :roll:

Guess that fine new Henry rifle is going to suffer the same fate of other guns in the house...................  they'll be stuck in a closet somewhere, never to be seen again. :'(  That's a sad fate for such a nice rifle.

Hey GP, since you aren't going to use that rifle, how about you sell it to me?  I could buy some nice tofu and totally synthetic clothes and stuff for you to go along with the deal. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments