December 18, 2017, 03:24:39 PM

Author Topic: Girly-Girl?  (Read 3191 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Girly-Girl?
« on: January 02, 2010, 10:14:33 AM »
.....and she said she wasn't a Girly-Girl?  Guess who is stylin' and profilin' .....

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Girly-Girl?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 11:04:34 AM »
Our Jen?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 11:13:06 AM »
Awesome truck   Hey andrews thats what a real truck looks like
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 11:29:31 AM »
Awesome truck   Hey andrews thats what a real truck looks like
:shock: :tickedoff :knuppel2 ;D Ain't either! A REAL truck looks like a Toyota and IS a Toyota!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 08:16:34 PM »
Thats a FORD..Thank you very much!  O0 And that was the mud hole I met my hubby at!!!! lol
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 09:04:29 PM »
Is it a '77 ?
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2010, 10:00:16 PM »
ZZ's hang out huh! O0 O0 You wernt to hard on the eyes back in the day either! :-X
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2010, 09:26:34 AM »
Ya told him to send picture of truck, Jen?  :wink: ;D

My brother Don had a 4WD '76 with, I think,  a 360 under the hood. Old truck was a real ripper!

Back when I farmed and raised cattle, I used to haul grain and livestock with an old '63 Ford with a 360 under the hood. It WAY outperformed my partner's brand new '73 Chevy grain hauler with a 350 under the hood. The old Ford had a larger box on it, too. I preferred to drive the old Ford.  O0

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2010, 07:21:48 PM »
Reminds me of my first truck, 1979 Ford, but mine had the big 460 in it. Gas was only 75 cents a gallon then so it was not a problem. It was only a 2 wheel drive but I had the big tires on it anyways, chicks dug it!!! O0 ;D

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 04:09:31 PM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments