October 21, 2017, 04:34:59 AM

Author Topic: Now were talkin-SNOW!!  (Read 509 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Now were talkin-SNOW!!
« on: January 05, 2010, 12:18:37 PM »
6" and still fallin... ;D
This is shaping up to be a great jet boat year!! The more snow the longer I can run the Missouri!When the ice closed off the reporting stations the river was still higher than '08 in the spring ...This does make for a slower trip up north delivering my load of bread but I get paid by the hour now so LET IT SNOW! O0
I'm going 'callin',as soon as this stops the coyotes will be climbing in to the back of the truck .
PS way off topic  :D 
The state DNRC has lifted the closure on shooting Prairie dogs on state trust land, That opens up several BIG dog towns to shooting, TO COOL!!!   :knuppel2
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline 2Nutz

Re: Now were talkin-SNOW!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 12:20:32 PM »
Get R Done  D!!!!! O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 01:33:05 PM »
Yeah, that crap that you're getting now is going to be hitting us tomorrow night! >:(  Why don't you just keep it up there?!!?!!?!!?
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 03:54:55 PM »
Yeah, that crap that you're getting now is going to be hitting us tomorrow night! >:(  Why don't you just keep it up there?!!?!!?!!?

Yea, they're saying we're going to get some Thursday. I'm scared all we'll get will be ice and then it will be demolition derby time!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 04:59:21 PM »
They are callen for us to get hit hard wed-thrus also! Its not pose to get above 20 for a week or better now! >:(

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 06:43:55 PM »
Holy crap nutz how can ya stand that                                                                                                                                                                  and yes that is sarcassm
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 08:36:02 PM »
I got enough fire wood stacked up in the garage, so Im good! O0 O0

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 07:42:06 AM »
Well bring some up here  im gettin tired of the cold  couple nights ago we set a new record low   -28
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 09:12:01 AM »
Well bring some up here  im gettin tired of the cold  couple nights ago we set a new record low   -28

You know, I hear south Texas is relatively nice this time of year. :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments