October 17, 2017, 07:40:59 AM

Author Topic: 2004 deer  (Read 1515 times)

Offline squirrelslayer

• Gut Pile Club Member
2004 deer
« on: November 30, 2004, 07:52:33 PM »
this is the deer i got this year he is my biggest deer yet and well i was in my stand and its opening morning and i have only seen one deer and it was a 4 point but i let him walk and it was 9:15 and i was a lil dissapointed that i had only seen the one and then here this guy comes trotting in and stops at a scrape 30 yards from the stand i got my gun out and put my scope on him but he was facing at me so i waited then he turned broadside and then i squeezed one off and then he jumped up when the bullit hit him then he ran and fell infront of my stand
i love shootin squirrel in the head

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
2004 deer
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 08:30:19 PM »
Awesome buck!   :D   Letting the little guys walk pays off sometimes!  Nice work!  8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

april

2004 deer
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 10:16:25 PM »
That is indeed a nice one! Congrats to you! :D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
2004 deer
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2004, 03:26:32 AM »
Yep, congratulations, Squirrelslayer!  =D> That's a might fine buck, and you showed more patience than most hunters.  :D  :D  :D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline PsYcHo

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
2004 deer
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2004, 09:03:59 PM »
Nice deer!

Offline squirrelslayer

• Gut Pile Club Member
2004 deer
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2004, 07:16:22 PM »
this is the deer my sister got this was the same day but she got it right before it was dark she really wanted to kill a buck this year so i took her out to my stand b/c i have been seeing alot of bucks from my stand and we did see one and she made a awesome shot, didnt run to far when we gutted it we couldnt find any part of the heart she just blew it up

Offline squirrelslayer

• Gut Pile Club Member
2004 deer
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2004, 07:19:58 PM »
it was a 8 point by the way and it was her second deer last year she got a big doe

Offline PsYcHo

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
2004 deer
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2004, 08:15:11 PM »
Nice one!  

I wish I could get out again this year but it is not looking too good.  Unless they start allowing hunting near NYC.

Offline squirrelslayer

• Gut Pile Club Member
2004 deer
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2004, 07:47:05 PM »
im goin out again this weekend for the doe hunt i wil try and get some pics if i get one

april

2004 deer
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2004, 04:55:17 AM »
Your sister did an awesome job as well! Congrats to her!  :wink:

Good luck this weekend! :D

Facebook Comments