September 21, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

Author Topic: Martin Luther Bunnies  (Read 2323 times)

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
Re: Martin Luther Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2010, 12:16:42 PM »
I hear you, man. All the while we were hunting, Littleman kept wanting to shoot his 20 gauge. Afterwards we obliged. Notice him grabbing his shoulder after the shot. He may have just learned to flinch when shooting his .22:

« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 12:18:17 PM by ellwoodjake »
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2010, 05:04:05 PM »
I developed a flinch when I was little but I kept shooting and got more used to it and now i'm 14 and shoot 3" mags out of a 12 gauge. but for some reason i have more of a flinch with liler guns like the .22 and even my crossbow a couple times but don't flinch one bit with the 12? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2010, 06:46:50 PM »
It happens just sneak in a time or two of removing the shell! He will get use to it then! O0 Did that to a guy to get him to stop pulling on his shots and worked out ok! O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2010, 08:06:42 PM »
At least he boomed away!  ;D I hope he doesn't develop a flinch, too.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2010, 08:09:33 PM »
At least he boomed away!  ;D I hope he doesn't develop a flinch, too.

I doubt that the little feller will start flinching after one shot, but repeated shooting of something that's going to thump him pretty bad probably wouldn't be a good thing just yet. :wink: ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2010, 06:15:47 PM »
It happens just sneak in a time or two of removing the shell! He will get use to it then! O0 Did that to a guy to get him to stop pulling on his shots and worked out ok! O0

Did the same thing to a guy years ago who swore up and down he didn't flinch when shooting his .280 Rem. Buddy put a spent round in the weapon, without numbnuts seeing it, he went to shoot and da** near jerked the gun off the bench.

He was NOT a happy camper. Actually swung at my friend and I had to take him down.

I thought I might have to flex cuff him too. He cussed, yelled, griped and bit**ed and moaned about how he was TRICKED into flinching.

HOW DO YOU TRICK INTO FLINCHING?

Either you flinch or you don't.

Buddy no longer wanted to be friends with us and we lost track for a few years. Found out from another friend that Mr. 280 Remington sold his cannon and bought a .308 and was STILL flinching, but not as bad.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 10:23:56 AM »
  :tickedoff :knuppel2 I heard of that fool Numbnuts fella. His real name is Numbnuts Monkeybutt Knucklehead. His real father is Charles Manson and his mother's real name was Venus Braindeadtwistedchick. She died of a drug overdose minutes after Numbnuts's birth under a bridge in LA, CA.

She wanted to name the baby Rainbowbrothel but Charlie got in the last word as he injected her last big fix.
 A few months later, as proud father Charlie watched abandoned baby Numbnuts with a note pinned to his ear and floating away on a garbage scow, knew Numbnuts had an interesting future ahead of him if the dump rats and feral dogs didn't eat him.

Anyone flinching while shooting a .280 would flinch while shooting anything else.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments