November 23, 2017, 03:35:33 PM

Author Topic: Squirrel Doggin'  (Read 3710 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Squirrel Doggin'
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 05:55:44 PM »
I think Cujo is a more appropriate name.

That or.....

Spawn of Satan.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 08:46:41 PM »
Yeah, I thought about Cujo too.  One of the many times that I went deer hunting this fall and sat all day without seeing anything...............  You have plenty of time to run names through your head. :roll: ;D

I really like the old movie Blazing Saddles, and Mongo just sounded like the perfect name for little squirrel-hatin' dog. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 03:03:39 PM »
Yeah, I thought about Cujo too.  One of the many times that I went deer hunting this fall and sat all day without seeing anything...............  You have plenty of time to run names through your head. :roll: ;D

I really like the old movie Blazing Saddles, and Mongo just sounded like the perfect name for little squirrel-hatin' dog. O0

YES, hilariouz moveh. Is mongo the one that bullets just piss him off?
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2010, 04:11:14 PM »
YES, hilariouz moveh. Is mongo the one that bullets just piss him off?

Yep, Mongo was played by Alex Karas of the Detroit Lions. Blazing Saddles was one of my all time favorite movies!

Have you seen how they've totally raped it for "regular" TV?! :knuppel2 :tickedoff

Mel Brooks was an equal opportunity offender, but the politically correct Nazi's outthere want to censor what you say and I'm sure if they had their way they'd be burning books and movies at a rate that would shock Hitler and turn him green with envy.

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 06:32:00 PM »
BC do me a favor and get a brindle that rifleman can see the errors of his ways ;D ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 07:52:29 PM »
BC do me a favor and get a brindle that rifleman can see the errors of his ways ;D ;D

Actually, I've been doing quite a bit of reading about brindle cur dogs. O0  They seem like pretty cool dogs.  The Leopard curs also seem pretty good.

But the sad truth is, I'm getting a little Mountain Feist.  :-\  As far as the coloration, that's yet to be determined. :wink:  The dog was only bred 2-3 weeks ago.  The guy I'm getting the pup from usually has all of the pups already booked before they're even born.  Sent the guy a deposit to hold one for me from the cross that me made. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 10:05:08 PM »
I still think a pomeranian is the best squirrel dog out there.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 10:06:02 PM »
Pomeranian's are also excellent dogs to hunt wild boar and bear with.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2010, 07:26:50 AM »
Sorry bo i gotta disagree with ya dashunds are the best breed to hunt boar with   Pomeranians do excel as catch dogs for boar though
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2010, 10:10:15 AM »
You gotta keep them tied up, too! They get loose and pack up. No man or living critter is safe from the killer packs. They kill and strip a large animal to the bone within minutes.  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments