November 22, 2017, 09:48:05 AM

Author Topic: I'm Tired of Waiting! Bring It On!!  (Read 4553 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
I'm Tired of Waiting! Bring It On!!
« on: January 20, 2010, 09:27:11 PM »
I'm in favor of hunting raccoons inside a 2 acre highfence preserve with a mini-vulcan in 17hmr that fires 20,000 rounds a minute.

I'll be hunting from inside my Greyhound bus, with lazer sights, Q-beams of solar capacity, night vision goggles, sunglasses and Ralp Loren Polo shirts.

While not wearing any pants and lying in a bathtub full of Pace piquante sauce getting a facial from Lady Gaga, while I sing Cat Scratch Fever in Cambodian with a Swiss accent.

I'm going to shoot the coons in their left big toe and make them fight my dogs, although instead of dogs I'll have 35 million seahorses that will stampede on the raccoon causing him great emotional stress, requiring him to join group therapy and become a Scientologist with photo's of Tom Cruise on the walls of his tree house. He'll also be required to drive a Volvo and eat tofu twice a day.

After that I'll set fire to the highfence preserve and consign every living thing in it to a fiery death unless they shave their heads and have a picture of Michael Phelps, smoking a bong tattooed there.

So there!

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
Re: I'm Tired of Waiting! Bring It On!!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 10:29:28 PM »
I'M IN!!! O0
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 01:31:21 AM »
I want what you are smoken! That is all Im sayen!!! O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 08:21:55 AM »
Some of those imported cigars must have quite a kick!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 11:02:18 AM »
I'm in favor of hunting raccoons inside a 2 acre highfence preserve with a mini-vulcan in 17hmr that fires 20,000 rounds a minute.

I'll be hunting from inside my Greyhound bus, with lazer sights, Q-beams of solar capacity, night vision goggles, sunglasses and Ralp Loren Polo shirts.

While not wearing any pants and lying in a bathtub full of Pace piquante sauce getting a facial from Lady Gaga, while I sing Cat Scratch Fever in Cambodian with a Swiss accent.

I'm going to shoot the coons in their left big toe and make them fight my dogs, although instead of dogs I'll have 35 million seahorses that will stampede on the raccoon causing him great emotional stress, requiring him to join group therapy and become a Scientologist with photo's of Tom Cruise on the walls of his tree house. He'll also be required to drive a Volvo and eat tofu twice a day.

After that I'll set fire to the highfence preserve and consign every living thing in it to a fiery death unless they shave their heads and have a picture of Michael Phelps, smoking a bong tattooed there.

So there!

Yeah, so what's your point?  That kind of hunt is probably on everyone's wish list, isn't it?  ???
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 04:13:47 AM »
Some of those imported cigars must have quite a kick!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

nevermind lol
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 04:15:18 AM by ray40cal »
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 01:55:39 PM »
That's all fine and dandy but there's one little problem...The seahorses will require an aquatic setting to effectively trample their victim.  A kiddie pool could work, depending on specie, but you might want to look into investing in a modest above-ground pool.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 02:32:44 PM »
He will make do with that 12' water troth he got at Atwood's! O0 ;D

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2010, 06:42:48 PM »
We just have TOO MUCH FUN here.
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2010, 07:39:42 PM »
Who's bringen the slip and slide? ??? ??? :shock:

Facebook Comments