October 21, 2017, 07:03:28 PM

Author Topic: John in the early years....  (Read 1185 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: John in the early years....
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 05:23:57 PM »
The picture should have the caption....

"Bring on the Seventh Cavalry"! O0 O0 O0 O0 :wink: :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 11:09:11 AM »
The picture should have the caption....

"Bring on the Seventh Cavalry"! O0 O0 O0 O0 :wink: :wink: :wink:
YEAH! BRING EM' ON!  :twisted:  :knuppel2 ;D

If Custer had not split his force into three prongs of attack, he would have gotten the entire command wiped out.  Considering the immense odds he was up against and the axe they had to grind with him,  :knuppel2 I doubt he would have had enough manpower to fight his way out and escape.

Overall, Custer was an idiot. He was infamous for other foolish blunders.

He didn't get scalped. I would have scalped him.  :twisted: ;D I bet a fella could have traded that scalp for a lot of ponies and whiskey!  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 08:39:27 PM »
YEAH! BRING EM' ON!  :twisted:  :knuppel2 ;D

If Custer had not split his force into three prongs of attack, he would have gotten the entire command wiped out.  Considering the immense odds he was up against and the axe they had to grind with him,  :knuppel2 I doubt he would have had enough manpower to fight his way out and escape.

Overall, Custer was an idiot. He was infamous for other foolish blunders.

He didn't get scalped. I would have scalped him.  :twisted: ;D I bet a fella could have traded that scalp for a lot of ponies and whiskey!  ;D

I agree wholeheartedly.

Custer was an ARROGANT pos and he and the 7th paid the ultimate price for it.

JEB Stuart on the other hand believd in AUDACITY. Very different, and why Stuart was a superior officer, cavalryman and human being.

Custer and William T. Sherman are both enjoying an eternity in the worst part of hell, for their crimes against humanity.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline GreatWhiteBuffalo

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Give me Liberty or Give me Death! - Patrick Henry
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 09:58:03 PM »
 Overconfidence was and still is the worst trait a military commander could have... When do people learn?

Napoleon: Winter? Russia? NAH! Watch this!

Hitler: Winter? Russia? NEIN! Watch this!
Tread Lightly, and Carry a Big Stick

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2010, 10:25:25 AM »
Yeah on that! It would have been much better if Custer had charged his enemy and as he hit their lines, looked back and saw he was all alone while his entire command was safely back there and laughing and pointing at him.    :shock: ;D ;D ;D ;D :buck2

I can hear what they are yelling. "April fool! Give 'em hell, Arnie"!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Afterwards, the Indians and 7th Cav could have a party and a buffalo roast.  O0 :) They could toast to the greatest fool of their time and joke about how funny the look on Custer's face was.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Gifts exchanged and promises exchanged to get together every year for what they would call The One Fool Charge Day.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2010, 07:07:13 PM »
Got to digging around in some of my pictures tonight and I found a picture that I had taken when we were down at Disney a couple of years ago.  I think it's one of John's relatives.....  :roll:

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline GreatWhiteBuffalo

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Give me Liberty or Give me Death! - Patrick Henry
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2010, 10:12:44 PM »
That knife is in a bad place... Dont bend over too far there buddy. :buck2
Tread Lightly, and Carry a Big Stick

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2010, 11:35:32 PM »
Here's John after the knife accident  :shock: ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2010, 01:16:41 PM »
It's not called an Indian victory, but a bloody mass-a-cree.

O0 O0 O0 O0

R.I.P. Johnny

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2010, 01:31:29 PM »
Got to digging around in some of my pictures tonight and I found a picture that I had taken when we were down at Disney a couple of years ago.  I think it's one of John's relatives.....  :roll:

Hey yeah, there is Uncle He Don't Duck Lightning!  :shock: After he got hit, he could hold perfectly still for hours without even blinking.  :roll: :wink: ;D

After knife accident, BAD!  :shock:
O0 O0 O0 O0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPHGZTmVKKE

R.I.P. Johnny
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D That's funny,  great song!

Facebook Comments