December 14, 2017, 08:13:19 AM

Author Topic: Salazar Moves to Ban Importation & Interstate Transfer of Burmese Pythons  (Read 605 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Salazar Moves to Ban Importation and Interstate Transfer of Burmese Python and Eight Other Giant Invasive Snakes

NEW YORK, NY – Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar today announced the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service will propose to list the Burmese python and eight other large constrictor snakes that threaten the Everglades and other sensitive ecosystems as “injurious wildlife” under the Lacey Act.

Read More:  U.S. Fish & Wildlife
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
Does this mean we have to deport bo
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
As a follow up to the news release, here's an article that appeared in Outdoor Life..... The Python Hunter

You've got to look at the pictures there!  Near the upper right of the picture, there's a box that says, "Next".  Click on that box and it will take you through the pictures. :shock:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Does this mean we have to deport bo

Looks like that relationship would have to be severed:shock:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Fortunately for all the women of the this great country, the Albino Anaconda is considered a National Treasure, therefore to be protected, loved and cherished by all good Americans.
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Fortunately for all the women of the this great country, the Albino Anaconda is considered a National Treasure, therefore to be protected, loved and cherished by all good Americans.
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You're not going to drag that up again are you?  :roll:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Because of all the trouble the snakes have caused in the wild, I can agree with a ban.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Salazar Moves to Ban Importation & Interstate Transfer of Burmese Pythons
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 07:39:22 PM »
You notice how BC keeps using words like "Drag" and "Closet" and "KY Jelly and Whips" and "Nancy Pelosi" and "Barney Frank"!
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
 :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

Re: Salazar Moves to Ban Importation & Interstate Transfer of Burmese Pythons
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 07:45:19 PM »
I think he may have an inner deman Bo! ??? :roll: ;D ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Facebook Comments