November 24, 2017, 01:34:57 PM

Author Topic: Is PETA Going for the Gold in Terrorism?  (Read 2003 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Is PETA Going for the Gold in Terrorism?
« on: January 27, 2010, 04:15:37 PM »
Is PETA Going for the Gold in Terrorism?

1/26/10

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is well-known for its assaults on common decency, but its latest move in Canada may have significantly backfired. PETA took responsibility for an attack yesterday on Canadian Fisheries Minister Gail Shea, in which a protester smeared her face with a tofu “cream” pie with the accuracy of an Olympic marksman.

Read More:  PetaKillsAnimals.com

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline 2Nutz

Re: Is PETA Going for the Gold in Terrorism?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 05:33:32 PM »
You know, the mounties will have a hayday with this one! O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 11:09:34 AM »
I resently heard a couple things about peta 1st I heard they accually kill a lot of animals for reasons unknown and that 97% of them are homosexual :shock: true facts O0 
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 12:51:00 PM »
I resently heard a couple things about peta 1st I heard they accually kill a lot of animals for reasons unknown and that 97% of them are homosexual :shock: true facts O0 

I don't know about the fluffer part, but the killing of animals is correct.  O0

PetaKillsAnimals.com

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 01:26:53 PM »
I always thought hunters accually protect animals better than PETA but now I know because a lot of hunters do donations and things like that for making populations bigger for some reason it seams more so in africa and also PETA kills people because hunters have fed thousand from hunter for the hungry and without hunting no meat for the hungry. So smart up PETA people
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Hazmat

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 07:53:14 PM »
I'm from Canada Eh,

We have one of our Members of Parliament (MP) now pushing to have P.E.T.A. ruled as a "Terrorist Group" for the assault on a Federal Minister!, this would make membership as well as any fund raising for this group illegal in Canada and shut them down for good ;D

Any Canadians here ?, please contact your local MP and express your concern  over this incident as together we have a chance to shut this group down in the Great White North. :D
Never argue with an idiot; they will only bring you down to there level and then beat you with experience!

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 08:09:17 PM »
sorry not from Canada but I do play hockey eh, I think that MP is agood idea.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 09:02:00 PM »
Good to have you around Hazmat. O0  We've got a couple of your northern brothers on here from time to time.  I think they work on oil rigs, so they're off and on, on here.

I hope you all do get them shut down!  Wish the U.S. Government had the balls to do it down here. >:(
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 09:10:49 AM by Big58cal »

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 09:14:09 PM »
I'm from Canada Eh,

We have one of our Members of Parliament (MP) now pushing to have P.E.T.A. ruled as a "Terrorist Group" for the assault on a Federal Minister!, this would make membership as well as any fund raising for this group illegal in Canada and shut them down for good ;D

Any Canadians here ?, please contact your local MP and express your concern  over this incident as together we have a chance to shut this group down in the Great White North. :D

Good day, Eh?

Nice to see the folks in Ottawa showing some stones. I wish ours would too!

You need to get Bob and Doug McKenzie after those trashbags at PETA!

Strange Brew was an all time classic! O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Hazmat

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 08:56:52 AM »

Canada's Criminal Code describes a terrorist organization as any group that disrupts lawful activities to commit an act for political, religious or ideological purposes, and that causes the public to be intimidated.

This incident could be a test case to try to label PETA as a terrorist group, putting a stranglehold on PETA's ability to raise money.

"It would be illegal to make funds, to contribute funds, to what is termed a terrorist organization," Byrne said.

"It would also severely restrict the movements between borders, between Canada and the U.S., of PETA members, especially their executive, and it would cause a matter of surveillance to occur of PETA members who would be labelled as members of a terrorist organization."
Never argue with an idiot; they will only bring you down to there level and then beat you with experience!

Facebook Comments