October 23, 2017, 02:23:18 AM

Author Topic: Best 3D Bow Hunting Targets?  (Read 2020 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Best 3D Bow Hunting Targets?
« on: January 30, 2010, 12:15:03 PM »

Posted by our Facebook Friend Andrea Crenshaw:
"How's this for tempting? Would prefer a nice rack, but the images are priceless...and I know the exact yardage to the targets!!! Looking out the window as usual and this is what I see..."

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline 2Nutz

Re: Best 3D Bow Hunting Targets?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 02:14:39 PM »
 O0 O0 I just got a text from my friend in Stillwater, Ok. and she has deer in front of her office right in down town! :shock: They must know something we dont huh.  ;D
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 05:21:03 PM »
I tried 3D bowshooting once, but I couldn't hit a da** thing with those blue and red cellophane glasses on.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline dougdad

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 01:05:11 AM »
woops   ;D ;D
Bullets, Bumpers or Broadheads, Whatever works!!
USAF RETIRED,  Marion MI.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 09:45:39 AM »
Outstanding! Right in front of the target!  :twisted:
I tried 3D bowshooting once, but I couldn't hit a da** thing with those blue and red cellophane glasses on.
  :shock: ;D Did ya get ushered out? Since you are Chuck's mentor, I bet not!  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 04:15:56 PM »
  O0  Thats Awesome!
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 04:33:13 PM »
I bet that pic was of Jens backyard wasnt it? ??? :wink:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 06:01:52 PM »
Outstanding! Right in front of the target!  :twisted:  :shock: ;D Did ya get ushered out? Since you are Chuck's mentor, I bet not!  ;D

Chuck came by and told them to leave me alone, since I was training for vampire season.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments