September 22, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

Poll

will there be any rabbits to spare for next year?

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: GREAT YEAR  (Read 2109 times)

Offline rabbit slaya13

GREAT YEAR
« on: February 01, 2010, 09:18:16 PM »
we have killed around 60 rabbits this year ;D at four different spots :shock: :D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: GREAT YEAR
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 10:41:46 AM »
we have killed around 60 rabbits this year ;D at four different spots :shock: :D
  O0 That's a pretty good start!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 03:07:17 PM »
DANG!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 04:41:31 PM »
Way to wackem bud! O0 Im ready for some froggen myself! O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 05:20:05 PM »
I haven't killed that many rabbits in my whole life! Good job! O0 O0

Dang, Tnutz, I was just talking with someone last night about frog gigging. I haven't been in a 100 years! Maybe when it warms up?!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline rabbit slaya13

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 09:55:00 PM »
ya im with the DRS big papa and dead eye sniper thats my dad and one of his buddy's we also have a lad and she is beastly! :twisted: im 13 i have only killed 23 or some then we use pump shotguns 20s and Steve uses a 12 :knuppel2

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 12:24:11 AM »
I haven't killed that many rabbits in my whole life! Good job! O0 O0

Dang, Tnutz, I was just talking with someone last night about frog gigging. I haven't been in a 100 years! Maybe when it warms up?!
Yeah bud! I sure miss haven a skillet full of them! I have a couple new places here that had frogs last year so I got to check the regs and find out what I am allowed! O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 08:46:53 AM »
Yeah on the froglegs!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 04:30:58 PM »
Must have a ton of rabbits in your area if you killed 60 out of 4 areas. I get nervous killing 5 or 6 off of one farm. We only killed 48 last season and that was off of probably 10 different places. We have only killed 30 in front of my dogs this season so far. We have lost a ton of days of hunting to snow, so our time in the woods is way down. I missed 3 days of hunting this weekend because of deep snow, and now when it is actually melting they are calling for more this Friday. :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline rabbit slaya13

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 04:51:14 PM »
ya there is alot of rabbits but u dont get them if u dont work most of are shots are on the run we only shoot them when there sitten there is when we have a bad day we give them a fighting chance ^-^ our lab as killed like 5 hahahahaaa thats good for a dog huh ;D ;D

Facebook Comments