December 12, 2017, 09:05:17 AM

Author Topic: February Snow Storm of 2010!!!!  (Read 2500 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: February Snow Storm of 2010!!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2010, 12:27:14 PM »
Dang JA your sadly misinformed if ya think its only the winter this place aint fit to be in  even the summer its cold
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 06:12:22 PM »
Dang JA your sadly misinformed if ya think its only the winter this place aint fit to be in  even the summer its cold
I believe that! You actually have summer there?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2010, 06:15:24 PM »
it's past our knees here :shock:
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 06:20:19 PM »
Forcast changed. Now they say we have 7"-10" headed our way.  :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline born-to-hunt

• LOOK A DISTRACTION!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2010, 06:37:45 PM »
Forcast changed. Now they say we have 7"-10" headed our way.  :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff
we got about 12"-15" here but here the ground is not flat what so ever and it makes drifts past our heads at some parts :shock: :shock: :shock:
.:I own guns I don't want to shoot people people dont want to shoot me because I own guns:.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 07:11:32 PM »
It was past my knee a month and half ago  and ja keep that crap i dont want it  although maybe it would give me a good reason to stay home tomorrow
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 12:20:57 AM »
We got around 15 inches Friday and Sat. Power went off at 2100 Friday night and still ain't back on. Temp. about 10. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we butchered 15 hogs. Thank god the inside of that shed is white and there are plenty of windows. It took all the generators to run grinders and vacuum sealeers so there was no juice left for lights. I told my wife tonight that I haven't had a shower in two days everything out of the fridge is on the front deck covered up with snow, my beer is stuffed in a snow drift outside the basement door beside the # 11 washtup full of fresh pork, Hell we're Amish and I don't like it very damn much
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 09:47:00 AM »
We got around 15 inches Friday and Sat. Power went off at 2100 Friday night and still ain't back on. Temp. about 10. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we butchered 15 hogs. Thank god the inside of that shed is white and there are plenty of windows. It took all the generators to run grinders and vacuum sealeers so there was no juice left for lights. I told my wife tonight that I haven't had a shower in two days everything out of the fridge is on the front deck covered up with snow, my beer is stuffed in a snow drift outside the basement door beside the # 11 washtup full of fresh pork, Hell we're Amish and I don't like it very damn much
  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: You sound like plott!

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 12:01:18 PM »
Hells Bells we are getten covered with snow here again today! :knuppel2 :knuppel2
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 04:46:40 PM »
All of you would FEEL SO MUCH BETTER if you'd just go outside and......

MAKE ME A SNOWMAN!
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P
 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments