October 20, 2017, 10:24:42 AM

Author Topic: February Snow Storm of 2010!!!!  (Read 2481 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: February Snow Storm of 2010!!!!
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 05:04:19 PM »
I seem to have been the only one that gave you a snowman Bo! ??? What up with that! :knuppel2
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline madcatter

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 08:25:31 PM »
18 inches here.been shoveling the stuff and my back hurts.seems the migrant workers truely are seasonal cuase i woulda hired 2 or three.

bunny season killin is done till october.bummer

i guess its officially dog training season now

this answers most questions
t/c in 14"
sight=http://www.eotech-inc.com/
camera=http://www.vio-pov.com/products/pov_1.php
lotsa killshots=http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa95/madcatter69/

failure is a man who's wife has only 1 job

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 08:54:34 PM »
18 inches here.been shoveling the stuff and my back hurts.seems the migrant workers truely are seasonal cuase i woulda hired 2 or three.

bunny season killin is done till october.bummer

i guess its officially dog training season now

Looks too freaking cold to me!!!  :shock:

You need to get them dogs some longer legs.  ;D

We're supposed to get more tonight.  >:(  Between tonight & all day tomorrow, I think we're supposed to end up with about 4-6".

I'm gettin' about tired of all of this crap!  >:(
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 09:52:06 PM »
I seem to have been the only one that gave you a snowman Bo! ??? What up with that! :knuppel2

Hey I really dig the snow couple you sent me!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

I need to show Kris that picture!!!
 :D :D
 ;D ;D
 :shock: :shock:
 :-P :-P
 :twisted: :twisted:
 :roll: :roll:
 :wink: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2010, 08:58:49 AM »
We got about another 7" and it's still a blizzard outside!  :tickedoff Last night my patrol car (had to drive a CAR last night  :tickedoff) was wallowing around in the deep stuff.  I finally gave up and just hung out with the rest of the guys at HQ until midnight.

The 9 miles to home was done at about 35 and 45MPH in the blizzard and drifts. Nights like that, I'm greatful for my 4WD to get home.

I was going to fire up my snowblower this morning, but it would be a wasted effort due to the volume of snow still coming down. 
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2010, 10:19:04 AM »
We got bout a half an inch last night and man its a cold sob out there this morn! :shock:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2010, 10:34:59 AM »
When I left the house this morning we had 4" and it was still coming down. >:(  They're expecting the bottom to drop out of the temp today/tonight, so all of the stuff will freeze tonight.

It should be fun in the morning........ :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2010, 12:38:22 PM »
It's been "fun" here this morning.  :tickedoff I just came in from using my little Toro gas push snowblower and cleared out our place. It's about a foot deep, with drifts. Temp is +2F, -13F with the wind chill factor. Snow let up quite a bit, but I think we are getting more snow plus high winds tonight.

Y'all want to volunteer to take my place on patrol tonight?  :roll: A paid tour of a grand winter wonderland of hills, woods, streams and lakes, with scads of wildlife? Several hundred miles of scenic southern hilly Iowa roads almost all to yourself? Break new tracks on many scenic untouched roads?

Grand scenic views may be slightly distorted due to ongoing blizzard.

Bring your own lunch and thermos. Weapons, uniform, winter gear, ammo, vehicle, fuel, radio and WT, and rest of gear furnished free by US Army.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2010, 12:52:45 PM »
John, I think your on your own tonight! :roll: ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2010, 01:01:03 PM »
John, I think your on your own tonight! :roll: ;D
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Probably! At least it should be a quiet night.  :roll:

Facebook Comments